Saturday, February 21, 2004

play kitchen, the park, and my unfinished desk

Here are some picks from the other day.  We brought in the play kitchen and the kids LOVE it. It is now all moved into the play room and they spend lots of time in there now lol.  I got all teary eyed after I got done setting it up and playing with them. Lilly yelled " I AM SO LUCKY. I have alot of toys to play with!" I knew they would love it as much as I would of if I had one as a kid.

Next set of pics is of when we went to the park cuz it was such a wonderful day, the weather was so spring like!  We went shopping in search of play food and found some fruit at the dollar store and a small dishes set at Wal-Mart.  Sophia got a bunch of play food for Christmas so they are about set.  We had lots of fun at the park, dispite the mud. The duckies was fun to watch.

And the last few pics is of the hutch part to my new desk Josh is building for us. It is our V~Day gift. He has the top part about all done and now has to finish the acutal desk part.  I know there is a trend in J~Land to put a pic of your work space up, but no way until I get my new desk lol this on is ok but it is so cluttered and a mess, I would be sooooo embareassed.  I can't wait till it's done, maybe depending how his work situation goes I am going to guess by Easter lol but so for it is turning out lovely.  Cubbies for each thing we have (i have a mirror on order from Nadine that will be perfect on it)

4 comments:

  1. I dont know why but I can't see your pics. All I see is a white box. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. some reason aol youv got pics is taking awhile to load, be patient :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, Hello to you and the Family. What nice family pictures you have shared with us. Thanks, Our Best Regards, Bill & Libby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that play kitchen is a dream come true for any child. You have a little preschool in your house don't you? The desk looks like its going to be beautiful. Very nice gift.

    ReplyDelete