Monday, February 16, 2004

I'm Back!!

Just a quick note to let you all I am back safe and sound.  I tried to post more while I was on my trip but it wouldnt go threw with aol by phone and is still down.  Mega frustrated with that and been trying all morning to get my pics up but that too is got glitches in it.

I had a nice trip that would of been better ofcourse if Josh was with me.  But I had a good homecoming : )  Consuelo's party was a big sucess. She had alot of family come in for it.  I felt like I was in an episode of the George Lopes show lol she had an aunt who reminded me of his mom on the show.  The wine I brought for her went over great, wasn't expecting it to be for everyone, it was half gone before the party got fully under way.  I should of brought more, but two bottles for her and one for Bill and Libby was all I was going to chance bringing on the airplane.  No I did not win any money lol I hardly gambled anyways, I only had $60 spending money anyways so I was being conservitive.  I think I spent all of 20 at the matchines when we went out to the strip.  Well more on my trip later.  Trying to adjust to home life again.  I came home to a wrecked house and bare icebox.

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least you had a fun triip. Get to the supermarket. LOL! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worried about you coming home to a wrecked house...i was hoping he would surprise you lol. oh well. Sounds like you had a blast. Wine is yummy.

    ReplyDelete