Monday, February 16, 2004

Pics of my trip to Vegas

Bear with me.  Most of them are taken out of a car and I didn't have flash for the ones inside.  Did what I could on the puter to enhance the ones taken inside.Ofcourse I dont like any of the ones with me in it lol. I had planned on taking some from the plane but I had to stow my camera and couldnt run it during take off and landing. Bla!

There is one with Libby,Bill's wife.  She seemed very sweet.  Bill got very sick from dinner the night before so she just came by to tell us he wasn't able to meet up with us.  Poor Bill, I know he was very disapointed, reading his journal today he is even going to the hospital. Say a prayer from him.  Libby did take my pic so keep an eye out for it after Bill is feeling better, he may post it.  I did try calling another online frined who lives there but only got thier voicemail.  I wasn't surprised, he did say he may be out still from his operation on his knee.  There is always next time. 

Vegas was o.k. but wasn't anything with out my Josh.  And it being V-Day made it even harder.  Everywhere we went was reminders of that special day in couples lives where they show eachother how much they care.  Red hearts was everywhere, and brides and grooms too.  I am trying to talk Josh into another trip with just the two of us for our anversery in June.  But I wont hold my breath on that one.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pictures Mary. Glad you had a good trip! - Randy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as if you all had a really great time and what a nice birthday for her! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete