Saturday, February 21, 2004

To Beta or Not To Beta, That is the question

I know all the buzz around J~Land is about the Beta Testing in Journals.  How I long for increased charter limit and easier ways to put pics in my journal.  I love how in the beta journals you can get an e-mail notificatioin when it is updated.  It is very tempting to jump on the Beta Testing bandwagon. I WANT TO BE COOL TOO! LOL But reluctant.  It took me forever to change over to 9.0 and even then I waited to get a disk to do it instead of downloading it.  It takes me a while to warm up to change and anything that could potentialy mess with my beloved computer. The way I see it, I will let aol and you brave beta testers work out all the kinks and I will wait till March to enjoy all the fun stuff.  I did read over on Gregg's Journal how he was also testing for MSN and they offer him free time for it, tisk aol should do the same! BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREGG, MR GOLDEN CHILD. He so very MR Ego, but I love him, he cracks me up and is a good leader here in J~Land.

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I only have my laptop three months. It's not a testing ground for anything. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for all the testers to get the bugs out. It won't be very long, and it will be available to everyone. Oh your pics of the play kitchen set are sooo cute. I remember having sets like that that my Dad made for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about it. You're not missing much. And it's really not easier to put pictures in that I noticed. It's the same exact thing only with a different button to push.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i went beta but it was mostly just to see what it was all about. it hasn't changed anything as far as i can see....i mean as far as messing with my 9.0. i love the longer character limit. other than that the whole thing doesn't seem that much different. i don't know. you're still cool anyway....lol

    ReplyDelete