Sunday, February 8, 2004

One Hot Momma (should of took a pic but didnt think of it)

This morning I woke up in a real rotten mood.  Homegroup ran a bit late and after we got home we watched a movie. I just did not want to wake up and plus I was moody as I tend to get this time of the month.  Josh was being soooo obnoxious I think I even used the F Word a few times before I got out of bed and after I got my shower.  I know, tisk! Ofcourse Josh thinks this is hilarious and sees how much more he can get on my hormonal nerves.  I wore my new jeans and one of the new shirts I got, testing it out to see how I would look.  I even wore make-up and yes that added to us being late for church.  I hate asking "How do I look?"  When I make these extra efforts I don't want to ask for a complement, it should be a given right.  He claims he said I looked nice, but seems to of escaped my memory.  LOL I must have had one of those spirits on me or something cuz I was just soooo errr ya know.  Church was good, except for having to get the kids to settle during Worship and then convincing Sophia that nursery would be fun today.  And then chasing the kids afterwards and getting them rounded up to leave.  I did get a boost when someone said, in front of my husband "Mary you look exceptionally attractive today" I turned about as red as my shirt lol and then in ear shot of Josh, "well wish my husband would say something like that," lol Boy did I hear about that later. He thought it was soooo funny how I blushed. Josh said Mary you know you are "ONE HOT MAMMA" and I tell you that all the time. This making me blush even more and almost laughing to the point of tears. Helped my mood some and I am thankful I will be all better in a day or so lol.

1 comment:

  1. It's those unexpected things in life, like your compliment, that turn happiness into
    HAPPINESS. Well, have a good day, One Hot Mama...LOL HUGS...Barb

    ReplyDelete