Friday, February 27, 2004

Tears, Vomit & Diareah

Everyone now in my house has had the stomic thing. Annnie and Zane stayed home yesterday from school but I insisted they go today and if they wanted later to go to the nurse and be sent home.  Yesterday after the morning stuff they seemed to be fine and playing as normal.  Diareah seems to be the main problem, but earlier in the week some of the kids had been throwing up, seems to be always on ME and in my bed.  Josh has not worked in like two weeks straight, not cuz he has been sick but cuz its winter and his job is slow. But today he went back to work (jumping for glee here, Yaaaaaaaaahhhh!)  I love having him home, and spending extra time with him but I bet you can guess who inspired my previous post.  Our sheets got put in the wash late in the evning so he fell asleep on the couch and I was up on the puter.  Well he woke up running to the bathroom sick ofcourse and then gets out in a very poor mood, understandble. But this leads into why arnt the sheets done yet, why are you still on the puter and into no holdsbard on all my falts and short comings, and letting out how he feels that I rail him in here and how dare I have ppl send him e-mail begging him let me stay online.  And I have no defence because every word is true. He is right and I do need to change my focus away from so much computer time and more on house work and family.  I suck.  So that last post is what I cried myeslef to sleep with the other night, asking God to please help me change, please help me to be better cuz I suck, I am failing my family and him.  I got up the next day and ofcourse that perfect switch didnt go on but I cleaned up the kitchen and gasp even made Josh coffee, something I have always refused to do becuase I hate coffee and I hate that he started drinking it and didnt want any part of it. This shocked Josh and he asked WHY did I do that.  I said I felt like doing something unselfish for him. I bet he thinks it was cuz of him going off on me but if it was that I would of given him the silent treatment instead.  I did it cuz I reconize he is mainly right and I need to be better in order to serve the Lord best.  I am here to serve not to be served.

Oh ya dont forget to check out my other journal, today is day 2 of the Purpose Driven Life and I will write in it on that chapter at the end of the day.

1 comment: