Sunday, February 1, 2004

Today I got to meet my online friend Amy for the first time.  She and two of her kids and one of her son's friends came to our church service.  It went very well.  Her kids said they loved children's church and want to come back every Sunday!  And Amy said she enjoyed the message even if it was deep.  Her older son did not come but maybe next week or Wednesday night he will.  It is as if we are best of freinds now, and have known each other forever.  She is a very sweet women with her hands full.  I love her so much lol.

On another note, with my online prayergroup, I have taken on a new co-leader.  Not that anyone could ever replace Becky, but Russ has a heart for an internet ministry and was excited to help me in any way.  He is the other frined in Vegas who I may meet if we go out there.  He is about to get surgry on his knee and may be still in recovery when we come.  If nessary I will visit him in the hospital and pray with him.  His knee has been giving him such dificulties that he has been put on disablitly at the young age of 46.  I know that wears on him and that him helping out with the prayer group will be something positive for him to do since he can't work at this time. He has been to bible school and was a youth minister in his earlier days.  I ofcourse told him of how I may be going off aol soon and need some one to become founder. Many people are not happy about the thought of me leaving.  Bless his heart he said he and his family would sponcer my aol connect if need be.  I told him that was sweet, one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me but I was hoping that would not be nessisary.  If God wants me on aol, then I will stay here, if he dosnt, then what more can i do, i have to be obediant to him.

1 comment:

  1. oh that is so sweet you got to meet her and have a new best friend. How nice that you live so close!

    ReplyDelete