Monday, February 2, 2004

"Dude! I just exposed Janet's Breast to the World"what Justin Timberlake is probly thinking

  If looks could kill how dead do you think Justin would be???????

We watched the game and halftime show even though our teams was not in it.  Not over joyed by the halftime show, and was glad my kids would of rathered play in thier room than watch it too.  When  we saw what had happen at the end, I was like, OH NO THEY DIDN'T JUST DO THAT! WAS JANET WEARING A PASTIE?? And was shaking my head at the state this world has come to when that is acceptable for the SuperBowl halftime show.  Really to me it looked like part of the act.  LOL but looking at this picture up above you can see how pissed and shocked Janet Jackson is. What is up with her costumes anyways? Did you see them? lol Josh and I was saying she is just like our 2yrd who has to wear her tutu, cuz of the longer lacy thing on her outfit in the first section of the performance. I thought her outfits looked dumb, but maybe its just me getting old?

2 comments:

  1. lol..i was stuck at work w/ the super bowl on of course but i was so busy i missed this...i do remember janet dancing then i had to go make more drinks...oh well, doesn't look like i missed much.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching the Superbowl for years and don't understand the change to "production shows". What happened to marching bands? Why did we get to the point that this could even happen? Families watch the Superbowl. Kids don't need this type of exposure. Let's go back to bands marching around during 1/2 time.

    ReplyDelete