Thursday, February 5, 2004

Things I forgot to say in last post

Got cut off.  AS I was saying, we will see and maybe as he gets older if he wants we will see about contacts for him.  I know for myself I want them but can't get past the thought of putting my finger in my eyes. I really only need them for driving and things far away. And my last two exames have been the same perscription, yikes almost time to get that checked again too.

That pic of me is horrible!! lol Could my mom found classes any more geekier??? I hated them and hardly wore them, and opps lost them and didnt get another pair til I was in my teens. lol  Thankfuly we are able to get Zane more stylish glasses then those.  And he corrected me, they should be in by next friday.  Glad he is excited about it.  Annie has her eye apointment today after Josh gets home but we dont think she needs glasses yet.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable picture and I'm listening to your voice entry. You sound really lovely and sweet. : )
    Oops! You got cut off at the end. I don't know if you know that. Well, you must by now. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore those hidious cat eye glasses as a kid, but that was the style back than. Uggly! Getting contacts in the 7th grade was the best thing my parents did for me, as it really raised my self-esteem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had to get glasses but i waited until i was out of school and i got contacts. they aren't bad. the whole putting your finger in your eye isn't bad at all, it's kind like wiping an eye buger away. it's that painless and quick once you get used to them. you'll do it like it's nothing. i'm supposed to get a pair of glasses for back up but just haven't yet. good luck!

    ReplyDelete