Monday, September 13, 2004

can't get back to sleep.. humm wonder why! duh..

I just searched out info on that movie I talked about in this post and had to post pics of the prince, a good likeness to the one in this dream, but in the dream he was much FINER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was not going to post a thing till I got back home Monday night.. but I just had this wicked nightmare and can't fall back to sleep.  The dream I just had.. maybe some one can interpit it??

It was kinda cartoonish? Anyone ever see that cartoon movie "Unico" some Anime cartoon movie Disney used to play alot?  Anyways.. In the dream there was this Evil Prince, but he was really, really fine, hot, HANDSOME! The kind you don't mind falling in love with even though you know he is evil..  He also had these magical powers.  He liked to play games with ppl and capture them and hold them captive.  He did this by turning them into these little cheap figure nick nakcs.. HE had shelves of them.  Well, he had captured me and I was represented as a little bee figure with some cutisie hearts around it.  Late at night he would take me off the shelf he would leave me on and bring me to his bed and make me ME again.. and all this erotic stuff went on, I fell in love with the Evil Prince but hated him at the same time.  I wanted to be free and as much as I loved him, I wanted to be back home with my family.  As part of his game he made me think HE loved me and he started to give me more freedoms and shower me with gifts.  He allowed Me to be ME and not the bee, more n more.  I was allowed to walk around durring the day and view him threw glass walls.  What I saw sickened me.  When he was in his room, he only showed me one side of himself and that is what I loved, but when I viewed him threw the glass in the day time I saw the Real HIM and it was the scariest thing I ever remember feeling in a dream.  I knew I had to get away.  But as the Evil Prince got tired of me he put me back on his shelf and forgot about me, but I was still suspended, as the bee nic nack. The prince started up the same game with some other girl and from the shelf I was on I could see it all, I wanted to screem a warning to the new one but when you are a nick nack you can not be heard.  I had a sence that if I did not get away, he would come after my family eventaly, as part of his game with me.  So every day I would inch bit by bit off the shelf, till finaly I fell to the ground and was able to some how run and get away by just willing myself to walk.  It took months to get back home but I did and once I was there, the spell was broken.  Yet I always had this scary feeling that the Evil Prince would miss me and start to look for me, because, some how, some way, he loved me in his own twisted way and needed me.  I had mixed emotions about the thought of him seeking me out.  One side of me cried for it, the side that loved him and wanted him and his twisted ways, I was flattered that some one with power would want to even just play with little oh me, but my other side was so fearfull of if he did find me, that he would not only take me but also my children and turn them into a game aswell.  And this is where I woke up...

LOL OK..NOW!.. I see what it is all about now.. don't interpit it for me... Maybe now I can go back to sleep.  I have alot to write about from this weekend but I think if Josh finds me on here at 5 a.m. he will kick my butt lol so see ya all laters and when I get back I will catch up with you.

4 comments:

  1. I Hope you got back to sleep. I have no idea what that means glad you do. Get some rest if thats possible with all those kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help with the interpretation, but it sure was entertaining!  I have the weirdest/freakiest dreams on the nights I go to bed immediately after eating ice cream.  I call then "Ice cream dreams"!  And I have had some doozies!  Good luck figuring them out!  JAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Please let us know about your weekend. Yes this dream is exactly what has been going on with you and the evil online journal person. I think you are worried about him misleading ohters in a new jorunal and him coming to find you. Maybe now that you have dreamed it you can get it out of your system. That is how it works sometimes. You know God is with you and just pray for his SHALOM (peace) and perfect comfort to surround you. Im so sorry you got so hurt. YOu are a sweet little bee thats all heart. Have a good day and write soon Love ya Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!  That was a crazy dream!  It sounded like some evil fairy tale!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete