Sunday, September 19, 2004

My First Sunday Brunch

Sweetie Danielled1 has taken it upon herself to be the New Hoastes of the Sunday Brunch.  This is the first I have heard of it but sounds something along the lines of the Sat. Six but with a food theme.  Fun, fun, fun!  If you play be sure to drop a link over to Dannielled1's Journal

 

Sunday Brunch 

 

Coffee

 

1.    Regular joe, fancy frothy stuff, or none at all?  NONE AT ALL.  I do not drink coffe, and don't ever see myself as ever drinking it, unless under complet diress and tourcher. lol

 

2.    Decaf or regular?  OK.. IF I was a drinker, and we have established that I AM NOT.. I would say regular!  What is the point of drinking it with nocaf?  LOL for the taste??? Come ON NOW!

 

3.    Do you know how to make a good pot of coffee?  Who taught you?  I know how to mesure and pour.. it is not all that hard ya know!  But yes, I can make it if I had too.  It was one of my chores growing up, making dad's coffee for him to take to work.  The man drank two thermues a night!  Can you understand why I DON'T drink it now?? lol

 

4.    Coffee breath – good or bad thing?  NASTY!  I rate that as bad as Beer Breath.

 

5.    If you were a coffee, what would your name and description be?  Diet Pepsi/Jim Bean

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome that you played,

    Thanks!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH I like coke and jack coffeee LOL Seriously I only use foo foo coffe as hubby puts it.  I special order gevailai coffes and other coffess. LOL Im rotten. I know Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL, great answers! But...am I weird because I think beer smells good??

    ReplyDelete