Saturday, September 18, 2004

It's That day again! Sat. Six by ways of the fab. Pat!

Pat is the brain behind the Sat. Six.. Make sure if you do this to drop him a link over in his J~ AND MINE!!!! I want to read your answers as well.

 

1. If you could give your journal a content rating, which would you select:  G, PG., PG-13, R, or NC-17?  Most likely a PG-13, if not lesser.. I try and keep a clean house but some times I can't help myself when I go into a rant.  But really, I don't think, as a parent anyways, anyone under 13 should be reading these journals unless they have a mom or dad right there with them.  Infact today I had my son looking over my shoulder and I told him when he was 14 he could have his own journal.  (that's in 4yrs)  I told him that he has his paper journal he could be practicing in.

2. Are you left handed or right handed?  Do you wish you were the opposite? Right ... but my father was ambadexteraries (sp) use both hands, and I hear that is a mark of intelligence, so I wish I could be like that.

3. What is the last play you saw performed live in a theater? OMG! I have NO clue.. I am an uncultured swine..  The cloest I can come up with is the Christmas Play from church.  Does that count???? lol Yea, it does in my book! LMBO.

4. Your bank gives you the opportunity to send them a photo which they will make into personal checks for you?  What single photo would you most likely send? a webshot of my journal... Just Kidding.. No, I have a the perfect pic... One I took of the sun peaking out of the clouds.  I have a thing for clouds lately and have been preoccupied with them.
 
5. What character from the original "Star Trek" do you most identify with?  I have NO clue from the org. cast.. But I was into Deep Space 9 and also Voyager.. So from those I would say probably 7 of 9.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #23 from
Heather:  What secret urge do you have, but never act on?  Come on now!!! If I told you then it wouldn't be a secret!  Ok.. OK ... since it is for the famous Sat. Six I will confess...

I used to have some skill.. A perverted mind.. and I am half tempted to cyber when I get those occasional IM from some looser guy asking for my A/S/L and if I love my hubby... I know I could curl some toes if not more.. but I save it up for my man.. heeheheeehehe.. That could be dangerous and I BETTER NOT  get any nasty IM!!! lol

2 comments:

  1. 1) PG 2) Lefty and proud! 3) Jekyl and Hyde on Broadway 4) one of my nautical photos 5) no idea, never watched the show!  6) hmmm, I'd dish more dirt in my blog, but since I don't know who in my real life reads.......I'm more careful and generic!
    ~jerseygirl
    http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im right handed but dyslexic so sometimes I dont know which hand to use and have often been told by Todd when I got up to bat in baseball that I was batting wth the wrong hand LOL  I dont know which star trek person I d be. I dont think any of them are werid enough for me not even spok. Now your last answer HA> Its still kind of  secret you could say !;>} I dont do plays myself. So never been to one. If they kids had been in one I owuld have.

    ReplyDelete