Saturday, January 1, 2005

Sat. Six Questions

1. Where were you when the clock struck midnight?  With whom did you ring in the new year? I was home with my family & Little Amy came over for the weekend : )  Zane spent the night over at a freinds.  The girls tried so hard to make it to midnight, but Sophia declaired "I am going to bed" at about 10 or so and went and tucked herself in.  Lilly fell out with only 20 min. to go to midnight aww.. And AnnMarie was up and awak and went out side with me to yell HAPPY NEW YEAR to the neighborhood that was setting off massive fireworks.

2. Do you have any foods you always eat on New Year's Day, and if so, what do the foods signify for your family? We don't have any tradtional foods we make but I did make a dip and put it in hallowed out Hawian Bread.. yummy and a cheap $3 bottle of Cal. Champain.. you get what you pay for folks.

3. Do you believe that these "superstitious foods" work? see answer to #2,  and I am not superstitious.. much.

4. Did you make any New Year's Resolutions this year, and if so, which of them do you honestly expect to have kept by December 31, 2005? See my previous entery about my thoughts and plans on the next year and I truely believe I can read threw the Bible in a year " )

5. What is the most enjoyable DVD you purchased in 2004?  What's the most enjoyable DVD boxed set you purchased in 2004? *think*think*  we rent more than we buy so hard to say.  The only box set we bought was season 1 of the Sheild.. waiting for season 2 to come out.

6. What would you most like to see change in AOL Journal-land in 2005? SPELL CHECKER RIGHT IN THE SETTINGS! copy and pasting from e-mail is a drag and I am lazy.

Pat took a break from Wed. Word List this week so no silly words for this week in a sentance.  I do have a chuckler...

Amy was reading over my shoulder a post some one had talked about Bush in.. She chimed in I HATE BUSH.  I @@ and asked why.  She said.. cuz he made us go to war.  I said, just to be combative, NO He didn't.  Yes he did, she retorted.  Then my son spoke up.. NO HE DIDN'T, Congress Did!

Rolling on the floor.  True, so true.. when did my boy get to be such a smarty pants?? 

1 comment:

  1. We don't have any special foods to eat on New Years Eve.  I know many who HAVE to have some special foods for good luck.  I just don't buy into all that.  

    Happy New Year!

    Monica
    http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

    ReplyDelete