Tuesday, November 30, 2004

WHAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

                                     

 

 Word Count So Far Winner!
                            50033 / 50000 words

 

DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!!!!

I would like to thank all my supporters and yes even my husband who let me take the last two days to get this endever done!

 

But awwww.. my story is far from finished!! I have the required word count to win NaNoWriMo but I tell you the truth, I am about half way into the story its self!  But it sure has been fun.  So I will take my "free time, and sweet time" getting the rest done.  More tomorrow on my book. Now it is time to sleep (after I thank my hubby) and then some deep cleaning needs to be done around here!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations for writing your story. I hope that you will publish it, so I can buy a copy :)

    ~*~*Malorie~*~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. congradulations. :>} Lori

    ReplyDelete

  3. YAY!!! Hurry for you!  I am so proud *little tear drops spill forth*  That is so good, you have accomplished so much within the month.    I can't wait for you to finish it!


    OoO thanking your hubby - wonder how that'll happen -wink wink-

    <3

    E

    THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR HELPING ME WITH THE MUSIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, I am sooooooooo proud of you!!!!!!!!!!

    ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete