Friday, November 26, 2004

Alice's Restaurant Massacree!

Yesterday we listened to our traditonal Thanksgiving song... a long family tradition with Josh and his dad and one Josh and I have made our own with the kids.

My dad used to have this record and I remembering thinking how silly it was and how my stoner acid tripping friend was freaking out when she saw I had this records.. soo all good memories lol

I was tempted to buy it from AOL Music and embed it but I know some prefer a link.. so here you go.. warning, it for some reason keeps buffering and not good quality, but still give it a try.

Alice's Restaurant Massacree

 

Soooo if you are ever drafted... sing "YOU CAN GET ANYTHING YOU WANT... AT ALICE'S RESTAURANT!"

LMBO

1 comment:

  1. man all we got was flurries and COLD bone chilling cold!!!!!!!!!!  Myu aunt in ks sent me pics of hers. She had lots of snow too.

    ReplyDelete