Monday, November 8, 2004

Is there a doctor in the house? forgot to add this to my update

Yes, I know 3 posts in one day when I should be writing lol.

Sat. night while I was taking a shower and got to my groin area I ran across something that gave me a big shock!  God please just let it be an ingrown hair!  There is a bubble gumball shape oddity right where my inside thigh area meets my pubic hair (eww I know graphic, sorry I write everything in here) An ingrown hair that has gone array is all I can think of it to be, but I don't know forsure and I am planning on calling a doctor and getting in.  It has been about 3 yrs (since Sophia was born) that I have had a O. B. check up.

I have been wearing a new pair of jeans that are a bit more form fitting than my old ones so I am thinking I have been rubbed the wrong way?  Maybe I should stop going comando all the time? LMBO yes I know again.. too much information for you all.  I just don't see the point of underwear if you are not wearing a skirt.  One less thing to worry about.

I will keep you all updated as I am sure you will be sitting on the edge of your chair until then.  Please keep me and my paranoid mind in your prayers.  It is a tad painful and I have switched to wearing sweats and scrubs till this goes away.

8 comments:

  1. I know what your talking about! Sometimes I get them from work when I'm sweating like so much and everything rubs and then with the heat dirt and stuff I get bumps, but its not an ingrown hair. I just am told to wear looser fitting pants. So oh well. Like you wanted to hear mine! So hopefully yours is just an ingrown hair that can be taken care of! ~Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you added this entry so I can pray for you. Do let us all know that it's (nothing) ok? Thanks. *Barb*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray its just htat. My dad gets them alot he wears tight pants. so dont worry about it and try not to fret. Maybe and let us know what goes on with it. See if it gets better. maybe wear joggine pants a few days or osmething loose. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: music sounds great! I got a song up at my J too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it does sound like an ingrown hair.....good thing for you to get it checked.  let us know okay?  you're in my thoughts. take care,
    ~JerseyGirl
    http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS:  I will pray for you though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe I should stop going comando all the time?



    Here I am reading your journal and I find this.......almost spit out my tongue.

    Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got a couple of them (not at the same time, lol) but i got kinda scared so went to my o.b. turns out it was my lymph glands down there swollen up. i didn't even know i had lymph glands down there. i thought lymph glands where only on your throat or neck.  but anyway, he gave me an antibiotic to get the swelling to go away.  he said alot of things can cause them, like shaving too much, douching too much,  not to be nasty, but he also said having sex and letting the man do his deed inside of you can cause it too.  so that is probably what it is if it's not an ingrown hair.  i'd get it chkd just to be sure.  by the way, i done that same code, got it from my media player, uploaded to my ftp space, all that stuff, put it in my "about me section" like i was told to do. thought i did everything right.  but no music is playing in my journal.............what am i doing wrong????? take care

    ReplyDelete