Monday, November 1, 2004

VOTE YOU FOOL!

                                        

                                      

                                         VOTE!!!!!

EVEN IF YOU ARE AN ASS OR A UNFORGETFULL ELEPHANT!

 

Like I have said I am not registered to either party and look at each candidate as to where they stand on this or that issue and I vote for the one who best fits my views.  I would hope by this time you all have made up your mind on who you will vote for.. It is a much headed thing and we in J~ Land are very opinionated.  Just VOTE and be a voice.

I have made it no secret that I am voting for Bush.  I know not every one agrees with me and that is fine.  What makes this a great country is we have a choice.  Think about if we lived in places where there is no choice!  We have freedoms here that others can only dream of!  We are soooo blessed that we take for granted the basic things we have! Freedom to worship God or not in a way we choose.  Freedom to speak agenst or for our government. Freedom to choose who will make decisions on our behalf.

My faith goes hand in hand with my politics.  I cannot separate the two.. And I don't think it was ever meant to be that way either.  Separation of church and state was more to protect the church not the government.  In fact it is no where in the constitution. That term comes from a letter written to a church from Jefferson.  Yet secularists and atheist love to quote it without even understanding it.

Abortion is one of my top issues.. as stated over and over in this journal.  I cannot with good conscious vote for any one who would approve of it.. sit by and do nothing.  And that is what Kerry would do.. as he has said over and over in the debates.  The next President will probably have the authority to appoint a few judges to the Surpream court.  Kerry will not appoint ones who view abortion as an abomination but Bush will. Look at their records on that issue.  Bush signed in the ban on partial birth abortion, Kerry was agenst it.  Kerry did not support Parental Consent and voted agenst it.  He claims to be an alter boy, but his works sure do not show the fruit of what he says. I don't think he would represent me very well on this issue.  Another one is stem cell research.  I am for it. But not the kind that requires a life to be taken for the cells or cloning a human embryo for it.  Kerry supports that, Bush does not.  I know some are saying those are small things and there are bigger issues to think about.  Like war and healthcare and jobs and all that.  Well, sometimes voting your values is bigger than voting by your checkbook.  I am the typical lower middle class family who lives pay check to pay check.  My husband is in a union.  Our health care costs are crazy expensive.  BUT I know God will take care of each need I will ever have and a national healthcare system is not a cure all to high coasts.  If any thing it will make it worse ... ask those in Canada what they think of their system.  When there is no competition no one wins.  You think it is hard to get in to see a doctor now? Sheesh that aint nothing.. wait till they do have a national health care system. 

Another issue that is big for me is the UN and keeping our own souverty.  Bush has fought tooth and nail to keep the designs to our government and not the UN.. he has kept us out of the world court and has curbed donations we make to a fund that would fund abortions world wide.  For some that may not be a big deal but for me it says a lot.  I am of the belief that this world is going to come under a one world government system and when that does there will be a dictator that will take power.. this is not news to some but to others it may seem like a wacky idea.. watch it will happen.. I just don't want it to happen just yet.. I have a lot of living to do before the Lord's return. But keep your eye out on this chip that has been approved by the FDA for keeping medical records and will be implanted in ppl and also on passports to auto read the info.. leading to a chip that will store all your personal info and be used as currency one day.. If you don't have this chip you will not be able to buy or sell.  That may seem like no big deal.. we are in the digital age and that would make life easy right.  But what if you was forced to take this chip as an act of worship to this future dictator and he will be able to track your every move threw it?  Ya I know that sounds a bit crazy.. but don't say I didn't warn you.  With Kerry all that would speed up because just from hearing him at the debates he is Pro UN and Pro One World Government.  The World Test is my fav. Quote.

 

OK this is starting to be a babbling post so I will get to my point.  Basically how you vote tomorrow sends a message of your world view.  One day everyone will be held accountable for their vote.. and as to why they voted this way or that.  God will say I gave you a choice and ask what did you do with that and you will have to answer for it as for all the other choices you have made in your life.  I will be unashamed that day when he asks that question of me. 

With all that said I have the feeling that Bush is going to loose.  I do not think God is going to keep him in power (ultimately it is up to God no matter what way you vote).  Why?  Why do I think Bush will not win.  He did not do what God put him there to do.  He did not turn America back to him, he missed that opportunity. He chose to be PC and speak in general terms.  I also know we are living in the End Times and for all that to come about God will put leaders in that will bring about his plan.  That is why I have NO FEAR if Kerry does win.  Not that I will not be sad, very sad.. Because that means America has been given just what she asked for and a big mess will come about.. but I also will be excited knowing that soon all these prophecy will come to be in my life time and soon my Lord will come.  Ya I know that is a whacked out statement (to the World) but this is what I live for.

Just go and vote you fools.. I know nothing I say will sway you either way : )  But at least you know where I stand.

5 comments:

  1. Like you I hope Bush wins. And like you, I am without fear because it is not the president who runs the world but GOD. He is the one who raises up and takes down. We are at the end times now. What will be --will be. God is still  in control.
    Wonderful entry. Love * prayers, my friend. *Barb*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby is usually first on the list to vote at six am. This year Tracy and I are going with him so we can get there nad get out. hardly anyone lieks to go at six am LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol how inspiring...an "ass" lol that's funny
    <3
    E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonny, Kim and I have a date this afternoon after work at the voting polls!  Wouldn't miss this at all, not this year.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ivoted yesterday. Lets just say that I am happy with the outcome. May God's will be done. God bless, Beckie

    ReplyDelete