Saturday, November 20, 2004

Sat Six... I know been forever since I'v done this

1. Other than news, sports, editorials and weather, which specific features or columns of the newspaper do you always read? I can't remember the last time I read a newspaper.. get most of my news off the net or tv.  But I used to always read the funnies and the want ads.

2.  When do you normally do your Christmas shopping?  Have you started this year's, yet?  Do you intend to spend more, less or the same this year versus last year? What? It's time for that again? LOL Mostly the week of we get the major shopping down (Josh's vacation check comes about that time!) But this year we plan on spending as little as possible.. saving for those teeth.

3. You're having a true "TV Dinner," made by a classic character:  who would you rather have in the kitchen:
A) Aunt Bee from "The Andy Griffith Show"
B) Alice from "The Brady Bunch"
C) June from "Leave it to Beaver"
D) Edith from "All in the Family"
E) Claire from "The Cosby Show" OK PAT! I love you dude but it is Aunt BEA, not BEE.. heehee guess How I know? And yes it would have to be Aunt Bea for me.. just cuz of her name.

4. What topic are you most sick of hearing about in J-Land? The post election hangovers! oiy!

5. What company is annoying you most with junk mail? Hank Hannigraf.. the Bible answerman.. lol order one thing from them and you are on thier list for life!

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #32 from
Chantal:  What cheesy sitcom (from any era) most describes how you grew up? Your family, location, dynamics, details...
heeheee Married With Children, or second The Simpsons.  But presently.. Everybody Loves Raymond.

Not cuz my dad was a slacker or my mom was like those moms.. no that is the opposite, but cuz of the kids on those shows.  We was the worst!

4 comments:

  1. The TV dinner question, I'd go with Aunt Bea myself.  She always seemed to have a good spread. :)

    Monica
    http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilove any griffeth myself. its peaceful eating LOL Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. "post election hangovers" LOL, what a great way of putting it Mary, and how true!
    ~JerseyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! I love your answers!! You're a Hoot!! weee....

    To answer your questions: Yes, Country Girl (central cali) moved to The Big City (LA) My Daddy Do was in ERRRELL'

    YeeHa!! Thankx for stopping by Huny, Barbie~

    ReplyDelete