Monday, November 8, 2004

And we are wired for sound folks!!!!!!!!

Artist: Audio Adrenaline

Album: Worldwide

Song: Leaving Ninety-nine

I'm lost and broken, all alone on this road the wheels keep turnin', but the feelin' is gone when I fear I'm on my own You remind me I am not alone when You said (chorus) I'd leave ninety-nine leave them all behind to find you for you alone I'd leave ninety-nine leave them all behind to find you it's dark and lonely and the path is unclear can't move my feet because I'm frozen in fear then you say, "My child, my child - I am always here, I'm by your side" (chorus) you're never too far down I promise you'll be found I'll reach into the mud and mirely clay pursue you to the end like a faithful friend nothing in this world can keep me away (chorus)  

Thank you Kara!!!!!!

Now if I could just figure out why when I copey and past the lyrics they come out all jumbled UP!

3 comments:

  1. Thats a beautiful song. I just heard it in the car  yesterday. They sound a little like the Beatles but I like it so much anyway. You beat me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tried and tried to get hat music to work in my all about me. Then derasta showed me how to do it in an entry and people can click on it. That way people who have slow modenms dont get bogged down. I like that and it works for me. Cherry liscious could not find out why my jrouanl would not do the music in my all about me. But I like it. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, thank you for posting this!  I absolutely LOVE the lyrics to this song and the song itself!  Sometimes, I certainly feel like the one lost sheep and like all the ninety-nine are "partying" and have forgotten about me.  It gives me hope to know that Jesus knows where I am and doesn't leave me alone even when others do :)

    ValleyAnt

    ReplyDelete