Thursday, November 4, 2004

Just a taste of what I have been writting..

Word count 6,296  That is 3 days work.  11 pages (single spaced)  When you write a novel are you suposed to double space?? I don't know.  I know when you write essays for school you do but I can't for the life of me figure out how to make my Word Program double space auto.  I forgot how, it has been so long.

I have been having alot of fun and stress and my house is a shambles.  The kids are home today and tomorrow and again next Thur and Friday.  Nov. has no full school weeks in it!  So they are my little slaves today.  Tonight is the Parent Teacher Confrances.  I will keep you updated on how those go.

So here is just a bit of my writting.  It may not be any good.  It is kinda rough. 

Hannah had a plastered smile on her face and for some reason or another was filled with glee.  James loves her smile, her big pearly whites that are flawless and the naturally pink plump lips that are so kiss able.  He wonders who got the pleaser of being the first one to give her a sweet kiss.  He blushes at the thought and turns away.  Hannah of course is oblivious to James blushing or even a hint of that glimmer in his eyes when she smiles at him.  She has never been really kissed by a boy.  She has never really had a boyfriend.  She sees all the trouble her friend Becka goes threw with hers and Hannah knows she is not looking for that in her life right now.  Just the music.. give her a chance to play and she is happy.  That is where she finds her high.  If she only knew that those cookies are going to be adding to that high, what trouble she could of stayed out of.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>

 

3 comments:

  1. Now we have to know the rest of the story girl. DONT do that to us. Oh dont you love having slaves!!!!!!! think of homeschooling slaves every day LOL Just kidding. But I really hope the principal behaves better at your parent teacher meeting than mine did!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Story is off to a good start and it looks like you've got great self-discipline. 11 pages in 3 days is great!
    *Barb* http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, double space :)

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete