Sunday, March 21, 2004

100 Truths

Ironic.  I had planned this post the other day and then I read Kara's Post about 100 Things about herself today.  My post wasn't going to be about myself but about Jesus.  Over a year ago I made a website called 100 Truths About Jesus, where there are a hundred scriptures about who he is and what he claimed. I dont take credit for compiling this list of scriptures, I got it in an e-mail but I have gone over just about everyone of them.  Recently I updated it with Pics from the Passion, I snaged while doing a blinkie search. I love blinkies and do a search about once a month or so for new ones.  I have two webpages full of Christian ones but I have soooooooo many more that it would be alomost imposible to put them all up.  I am thinking of doing a few blinkie pages under my other screen name for the space.

I hope aol by phone will be up again on the 24th as promised or for sure I am canceling it.  I wanted to do a voice entry sooo bad about these scriptures. Anyways check out the updated site with the new pics.  One is at the top, that is Potius Pilate from the movie, he is tripping out cuz He just had a conversation with Jesus about Truth and asking his wife, How do you know Truth when it is spoken to you? In the movie she replys with "You just know it when it is but some ppl refuse to hear truth". Then if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the web page is a Pic of Mary Magdalin with the caption "Sins Forgiven."  This was taken from a flash back sceen in the movie where Jesus told a crowd "He who is with out sin cast the first stone" and after they all dropped their stones he told Mary, "get up, you are forgiven, go and sin no more".  Over the next few weeks I hope to do some posts about these scriptures and about the movie.  It has been two weeks Monday since I have seen this movie and at times I am full of things to write about from it and other times I want to run from it and push it all back because it can be so over whelming.  I want and dont want to go and see it again.  I am sure there are many things I missed from the first viewing.  But you know how hard it is for me to get out to the movies with no sitters.  So go check out the site and tell me what you think.

3 comments:

  1. OKay hun going to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, that was absolutely beautiful. Thank you! Everyone that comes here should read that. And there is so so so much more that could be written, so many more truths. You're a good girl and I know Jesus loves you and yes so do I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary. . I think daily of the friends that God has brought to my life, and how their influelnce has had direct effect on my ministry. I was dead quite nearly, until your pages, and your comfort and encouragement stirred me. You are a blessing to my life. God uses you in a mighty way. The results you are achieving are long lasting and of honor. God bless you my friend, and this wonderful journal. I am a great fan.....in Him Russ

    ReplyDelete