Thursday, March 25, 2004

Eye Strain lol

Did you know if you look at blinkies all night and all day long you will get eye strain?  Especialy if you are not wearing your glasses. lol JK!  Yes I have been working on another page. It is sooooooo frustrating when AOL Hometown freezes up and you havnt saved what you was working on! Cuz you loose what is not saved.  My advice when creating webpages, especilay alot with pics in them is to first load all the pics up in to your images file and then save your work every ten mins or so in case of a malfuntion.  LOL I can see each blinkie on my sight but I dont seem them as pics anymore but  as file names. I am on a roll but think I better chill a bit on making webpages and I think I may have to create another screen name for the space.  I noticed that my file folder for webpages is starting to take a reallllll long time to load, that is bad for a dsl connection, so I think my space on that screen name may be full.  My latest blinkie page is on Blinkie Love and Flowers.

Josh came home yesterday from work cuz he got rained out.  He had extra engery so he decieded to start to clean out the garage! OMG the shock lol he has been saying he was going to do that for over a year now.  So he got into boxes and alot of stuff is from when we was kids, old pics, old writtings, and old love letters.  He asked if I wanted to keep my old love letters from a certan bf I had. I said na, only the ones from you baby, thought I had thrown all those out in our last move. But inside of me I was screaming NOOOOo they are apart of who I used to be. LOL But I let them go and they are gone now.  I had a ton of letters from this perticular bf because he was always in juvinal jail or real jail lol.  But today I did find a folder in my closet with some letters and pics he had sent me.  I am thinking of putting some of them up on my other journal on my other screen name.  So if you are intrested in reading silly teen love letters, go find my other journal.  I started it a while ago to explore some stuff about my past, didntr realy pimp it out so its not a very read journal.

2 comments:

  1. THESE POOR OLD EYES OF MINE ARE HAVING A TIME TRYING TO READ YOUR JOURNAL,,, OLDER WRITINGS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE IN OLDER ENTRIES,,, i PRAY THEY DON'T LOSE MINE TOO,,, GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR,,, MARIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men just don't understand , do they? God bless, Beckie

    ReplyDelete