Thursday, March 11, 2004

Marcy's visit

Just got done putting these pics on You'v Got Pictures and sent some out to my mom and aunt.  Ofcourse I had to share with you all, my closets friends lol.  This is from last weekend when my sister Marcy was here Sat & Sun.  I love all her kids.  This was the first time I got to meet in person the twins.  They are only 4 months, shessh took way too long for me to see them lol.  How I wish I could get Marcy to move her tribe down here by us.  I wish I could do more as an Auntie for them but it is soo hard when we live so far apart and I am terrible about Christmas and Birthday cards. So is Marcy I may add, another thing we picked up from MOM lol I got my Birthday card from mom 4 weeks late.

Also in these pics is Annie and Lilly opening gifts from Marcy and gifts I got for them with a gift card Mom had sent(I will give her that, we got that on their birthdays)  That is just a taste of what they will be getting for thier birthdays.  Thier big party is planned for March 20th.  Josh has banned me from planning it, he thinks I will spend too much on it. So he said he would take care of it all.  So if it is all a flop, the girls can look back while in therapy and blame him for thier messed up 7th and 4th birthday lol jk.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures. Thanks for putting them up for us to see. My Regards, Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I loved these pictures..those little girls are so cute as are your children

    ReplyDelete