Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Parade of J~LAND'S Desks

Are you brave?  I think all those on this list who entered thier desk into the desk tour are lol.  The Queen of Pointless Postings has put together a collection of links from all over J~Land of pics of our desks.  I remember reading she was going to do this awhile ago but forgot about it cuz NO WAY was I going to put a pic of my old desk up.  But my new desk is up and she snagged a link from my journal to it. THANKS!  I am very proud of my hubbys work as you all know, so the more ppl who see it the better.  Mine ofcourse is the best on the list lol because it is hand crafted, love put into it, REAL WOOD, space for every thing.  heehee  Na I won't say its the best, give me a few weeks and it will probly be as messy as the other desks in J~Land.  Since we live in a place called J~Land now, should we think of our desks like the houses of the land and our blogs as the living room everyone comes in to from the front door?  Excuse the mess, but sit down and have a drink and lets catch up. : )

1 comment:

  1. I toyed with the idea of sending a pic, but hell's bells.. my desk is so littered with paper you can't even tell what color it is! ¤Holly

    ReplyDelete