Tuesday, March 2, 2004

Just one person touched by the moive THE PASSION OF CHRIST

Donnetta's reaction to THE PASSION OF CHRIST.

I had to link her here and encourage all to read her post about this movie.  You can see how effected she was by it, how this movie has helped God's Love click with her.  It is just so awesome to see God moving in peoples lives, I know this was just a movie, but he uses many things to call out to us, draw us to him. Like I said before there was indeed a power out there that did not want people to see this movie.  In my comment to her post I said, If just one person saw it and Got It like she did, it was worth all the millions spent to make it.

I can't wait to see this movie.

3 comments:

  1. first i want to say your mirror is beautiful & if you try my beautiproducts i recommend the "all clear system" to start off with. it has worked wonders for my skin. now this entry, i wanted to chat w/ you tonight but i got your im too late, i had fell asleep:( but thank you so much for your encouragement. i thought the same thing, this movie is God's way of getting His message across to millions of ppl. thru the entertainment world. it sure worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I do go see it..it will be a bold move and I'll probably go alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see this movie.


    I love the reactions I'm seeing from everyone. Melissa couldn't say anything but "WOW" I loved that. I love that about her.
    Nettas, just like we were talking about, sweet like a little child. I hope when you see it aol by phone is working so that I can hear your reaction.
    Me I told ya im too chicken to see it.

    ReplyDelete