Wednesday, March 24, 2004

My Collection

I have been a  !!  My blinkie obsession has gone to new highs lol.  The last week I have been out blinkie hunting, snaging, adopting and then an even bigger task, catigorizing them all and grouping them on my hard drive.  LOL You wouldnt believe all the folders I have dedicated to blinkies.  I have food blinkies, Home & Family blinkies, Movies, Music, Blonde & Bithcy, God and More God Blinkies, USA Patriotic, Holidays, Computer Lingo Blinkies, Blinkie love Blinkies, Journal and Blog blinkies, oh and ofcourse Bee Blinkies. I have resigned myself into making webpages to show off my collection and to use for blogging so I wont do the dreaded dirct link from other ppls sites.  I am not sure if aol web pages have a bandwith thing but it is my understanding that ppl off aol that have webpages are charged for bandwith and if you direct link a pic from thier sight it coast mucho.  I have made two Christian Blinkies pages a few months ago but I have so much more now that I am sure I could make two more pages just for Christian Blinkies.  Here are my current ones if you havnt seen them before, Christian Blinkies1 & 2.  Here are the ones I am current working on under my other screen name so I could keep the ftp space open on this one. MyBlinkieCollection1 (work in progress) and My Bee Collection.  The Bee one is perty much done I think.    Hint, If you see blinkies you like, feel free to right click and save as to your hard drive, or direct link for all I care.  But it is very important if you go off Blinkie hunting that you do not direct link off of others pages, right click if they give permission and often ppl like to have a link back to thier site if you are using thier blinkies.  I should of done the link back but I have collect so many and at the time I hadnt planed on making webpages so I did not keep track of where I got them all.  Hundreds of webpages and talanted artists have contributed to my collection. 

3 comments:

  1. I love blinkies too! I have some good sites I've found, I'll send them to you! Thanks for sharing yours, your so sweet..~lila~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long live your blinkies dear friend. Full steam ahead. You are a character Russ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mary:
    Thank you so much for sharing so much with us ... you truly put a lot of yourself into giving to others. The pictures of the girls were priceless.
    Love Always ....
    Todd

    ReplyDelete