Thursday, March 18, 2004

I know I have made you wait lol evil grin jk

As if you all have been hanging by the edge of your seat, just waiting for me to post and respond to um, that comment in my comment section lol  Ya I know it may seem like I have been slacking on my jouranl dueties.  I have got such a busy life dont ya know. NOT, but I have become hooked to scrable at games.com  and I have been trying to get these girlscout cookies out of my kitchen and to thier customers And get in touch with the troop about the God and Me classes that start on Monday AND plan and get together Annie and Lilly's B-day party for this Sat.  Josh said I nagged so much about it that he was going to leave it to me, then after I did the work of doing the invites and the calls, he takes the fun part away from me, shopping for it.  NOT like I was going to go all out, I know we cant aford that but I do have a big gift squirled away for Annie but we still need one for Lilly.  We are just having icecream and cake and maybe if weather pending some back yard games.  Yes pin the tail on the donkey and I was wishing for a pinata, but Josh doesnt seem to think we can even aford that, and we got into a tiff over it all.  I can papermashy you know, we just need the stuff to fill it.  But we are neck deep in debt to the GS for cookies and his hours are still ify, plus you know, ugh bills. We feel bad as it is, Annie has been to like 3 parties this year and they have been fancy ones like skate parites and tumbledrum.  We can't even get her a store bought cake, we are making it ourselves. This is something Josh insits on for every birthday, he dosnt see the sence in buy one when a mix is so cheap. My very fav kid cake from my childhood was a BigBird Head Cake.  I just want to create some special memories for my girls, nothing fancy but special.  OK now I am deprest, shesh. And Ya I know, some of that stuff doesnt matter, they wont care, its mostly me.

2 comments:

  1. ok. I am done throwing a pitty party. This will be the last you hear me bitch and moan about bills and not being able to do for my kids all the kewl stuff I want to. It all burns in the end and all that matters is the time we spent loving on each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I had two birthday celebrations when I was a kid. I recommend not throwing those big parties. I did it once for my son, and twice for my daughter. Mcdonalds when she was in kindergarden. Thats why i wanted her sweet 16 to be so nice. I don't think wanting things for your kids is throwing a pity party. Being with family, baloons, streamers, use your imagination. A scoop of icecream sitting next to a homemade cake on the plate makes it really nice. Some sprinkles on top.

    ReplyDelete