Thursday, March 11, 2004

How was I so Blessed to marry into a family such as this part 1

Josh's family has always been a big contrast to my family.  It always seemed to be the joke between us that my family was the white trash and his was the perfect.  He will say he never joked liked that and his family has issues as much as mine does.  So needless to say I have had a bit of resentment that his family was the bright white picture of perfect and mine was the poster child for drama queens.  If you look on his side of the tree, everyone is sucseful in thier choosen fields, have a good home, lovely, look on my side and we have a bunch of drunks and drug addicts, welfair mommas.  His family has always been nothing but nice to me and welcome me with arms open and a smile.  I used to think this was not geniune and that maybe I was just being tolarted cuz I married thier Joshie.  You know how ppl can smile at you but in your head underneath you think they are judging you and thinking the worst?

1 comment:

  1. God is the only judge hun. But, I know that you know that! Keep your faith inGod and you will do great! God bless, Beckie

    ReplyDelete