Tuesday, March 2, 2004

Part 2 of 1

Well that was way back in Dec. It's what March now?! and this sleigh has been sitting in front of my house since.  It worked well as decorations but now it Spring. Sue has been hounding me for two months to get it back to her and I am so sorry I havnt been able to. I am truck-challanged.She starts to get upset(rightly so) and get angry about the whole thing so I start avoiding her calls,Call ID.But with each avoided call, I started to careless and a pang of guilt would plauge me that I would stuff down. This is not like me at all usualy, but I was letting the Devil get a foothold in my life, see what happens! Last Friday Sue had her ex call me and say he would come and get it and I was happy, then the whole mess would be done with! Josh encouraged me to call Sue (he doesnt like her much but he could even see how terrible of a friend I was being) and I dug my heels in saying no and avoided it. Then you know Convition from God came upon me and He told me I had to humble myself and call Sue and ask for forgivness. So eventaly, after fighting with myself I got the nerve up to call her Sunday and after two attempts I got her on the phone. I told her I was sorry, that I shouldn't of acted like that, I wasnt being much of a friend, please forgive me.She wasnt very enthoused to hear from me but she didnt cuss me out like I thought she would.So now I have a ton of guilt off my chest, the Devil has been kicked out of that part of my life and soon I will have a bare yard again. Lession Learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment