Sunday, March 14, 2004

been a few days

I know its been a few days since my last entry.  I havnt fallen off the face of the World Wide Web. lol  I have been wanting to do an entry about The Passion and have been mulling it all over in my head.  Each day I come up with something new.  This is a powerful movie that sticks with you for a life time. Definatly not engh charter limit here. Promise I will write in lenth about it this week. Also the last of our company left Sat and we had a busy day today between church and eating over at the in-laws.  You would think the weekend is for resting up for the coming week right? lol  Seems like the weekends slip away so fast and Monday comes too soon.  This week I have to finish delivering all the cookies with Annie and pick up stuff for April Showers, also Josh is suposed to plan Annie and Lilly's b-day party for Sat and I know he hasnt put any thought into it.  No invites have gone out yet either.  He has forbidden me doing anything cuz he thinks I will over spend.  This week I also have to get our yard cleaned, fold a ton of laundry, figure out how we are going to live off of $2 in the bank account till Thursday, start to transcribe the messages from the last 2 months of church (promised I would do that and need to get on that project).  I know these are all just little things that add up, and they arn't too bad in the sceam of things. Not complaining, just trying to put it down to help me remember not to sit on my tushie all week.

2 comments:

  1. I had this whole comment...let me start again. First I would love to hear you version of that movie..you finally saw it huh?
    Secondly....Once I deposited ronnies 1,400 pay check in the atm machine. The girl who took it in made a mistake and said it was an out of state check. So it wouldn't clear for 9 days or something. All I had was 9 bucks in the bank at the time, <2 years ago> I called and badgered but they couldn't undo it. They gave me 100 of it after 5 days. I think I fed the kids rice for a week. But, I didn't worry. I trusted in God and everything feel together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God will get you through it! Im sure you already know that, though, You seem to have a strong faith. Take care. God bless, Beckie

    ReplyDelete