Saturday, March 27, 2004

Spring is in the air

After Sophia's bath yester day I trimmed her bangs just a smidge and Josh was the one to sujest piggie tails.  Very cute!!  If she would only leave them in!  Next is some of our landscaping.  All of it was here when we moved in. The other day I noticed those very pertty flowers blooming!  I have no idea what kind they are, I DIDNT plant them lol but I love them.  As you can see from the pics we need to re-mulch in our front yard area and tend to some old growth.  Last year the yard just bloomed on its own and it will be cool to see what comes again this year.  I did try to plant some small seeds on the side area by the mud room but it didnt yeild much.  And that garden area was already there, we tried to do some stuff with it but we are not much of gardners and perty much let it get over grown and the bunnies had at it.  I have visions of what I would like for our yard to look like (and it doesnt include that dumb sled) but we have noooo money to put into it and no way will the LandLord pitch in.  Yikes, our basement flooded again, it is like a river down there.  Good thing we had most of the stuff picked up from when it did it last month.

Tonight we are having homegroup Bible study at our house.  So Josh has resolved to put up my new desk by tonight.  Soooooo he is taking the computer down and this is my last entry before he does that.  I have a feeling it wont get hooked right back up.  If I am away for any prolonged time I am hoping to do some voice entries by phone. If that happens I wont be able to read your comments but if you send a copey of them to my e-mail I can have them read to me over the phone. IF AOL BY PHONE IS WORKING that is.  So hopfuly my next post will be with before and after pics of my new desk area.  Talk with you all soon

1 comment:

  1. Your failed garden from last year looks like my failed garden from last year. LOL I think the baby is just beautiful and she looks like the little mini version of you. I see you in her eyes and smile.

    ReplyDelete