Friday, March 19, 2004

The G.S. Own My Butt!!!

I am sooo screwed!  Yet again Sophia got up and snuck into the kitchen, in the pitch dark mind you, and opened up ANOTHER box of cookies that was destiend for customers!  Josh got up this morning and found her on the couch with them, sleeping with her arm around the box and a cookie in hand.  Double Duch this time, last time it was the Trifoils.  TOLD HIM HE SOULD OF TOOK A PIC!  I would of used it all her life lol.  Our butts are in debt to the GS for well over $100 in cookies and money is due tomorrow.  So I have to explain to this customer who has been waiting and waiting with mouth watering for her Double Duch cookies, that my kid is a cookie monster and that will be another $3 we owe.

6 comments:

  1. Lol! Too funnny! Girl scout cookies really are funny! God bless, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant yummy!!! LOL! Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a a cute story! I would've done the same thing... who can pass up some Girl Scout cookies?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the double dutch are the only ones I like...you are lucky I ain't the customer, I would have knocked her out. LOL No kidding....but that is just the cutest thing..i wish he did take a picture...how precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the poor customer, hope they understand what happened. You know, not one single girl scout came around our neighborhood this year, so none for me. Those Double Dutch sure sound good too. ~lila~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well cookies are tempting. The Double Dutch are my favorite. Guess they were just too tempting. LOL HUGS, Barb

    ReplyDelete