Tuesday, March 2, 2004

My Mirror! Personized Just for me!

I can now say I own a Nadine Orginal!! Arn't you evenious of me? lol  She will be more than happy to make you one for around $35-45 plus shipping.  I love it and consider it well worth the money I spent.  This chick is going to be famous oneday, I envision her having stores all over the country.  She is very talanted. lol There Nadine, did I pimp you out engh?? lol Just Kidding!

Orginaly when I decied to order one of her creations I thought I would get some little mirror for my new desk Josh is making me.  When I got it out of the box I saw it was much bigger than I had in my head.  I don't think it will fit on the desk, but we will see, the desk isnt done yet.  I had to have purple in the mirror and it had to have my screen name, honeybees and flowers was just a given.  I like the added touch of the sun on it, makes me think of The SON and to look to above.  For now, until I figure out where to put the wonderful peice of art it will go in my china hutch so the kids dont break it.  Don't pay any attention to the pics with me in it.  I look horrible.  My complection is all broke out, sigh, I used to have such a lovely one, should of listion when ppl told me to take care of it. Maybe when I can afford it I will go try some of Donetta's beauty stuff.

8 comments:

  1. YAY! Thank you very much! :o) This was SO sweet of you! I got worried when I sent it... I REALLY hoped that you would like it! I'm glad that you do! I like how you related "The Son", to "The sun!" It just balanced the mirror out... I like it a lot better, than without it. :o) Another satisfied customer! But don't let my prices get around, too much... Someone may think that ALL the mirrors will be between that amount... ;o) ...but that's the average, I guess... (heehee) Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! She did a great job! ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one I want one I must have one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just beautiful, thank goodness you recieved it in one piece! LOL! It's so YOU! :-) ~lila~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool ! It is nice to find something that really pleases you. enjoy it and feel good about yourself. My Regards, Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for reading my journal. This is a nice journa. Why don't you get beta journal? I will put you under my other journals. Lata!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a Nadine too and I love my mirror and my votive. I love how you photographed the packaging...I was even impressed at how well she packaged my mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ordered a Nadine original for my daughter. She LOVES the mirror ~ as do I! Your mirror is beautiful too. She does such a good job. :) Thanks for letting us see your mirror! :)
    Smilin Mon

    ReplyDelete