Wednesday, March 3, 2004

"Don't feel sorry for me, I havn't lost my Hope" he says

Praying for a miricle

I know we are not going to understand everything in the here and now.  I know God has a purpose for each of us and a plan for our life.  We never know when our days will end, but it is apointed unto man once to die and then the judgement.  I also know that not everyone is going to go to heaven, not everyone accepts that love from God, not everyone is choosen.  Oh everyone is called but few take up that call.  I know Jesus said he will not loose one that has been give to him by the Father.  He will do what ever it takes.  Some may see a sickness as a horrible thing, but if the end result of that is your faith is established in God, it causes you to call out to him and hope in only him, it was worth the hurts.  I have seen the most stubern of hearts turn to God because of a major life catasopher, and also seen him work on hearts with only seeds of love, either way it is him who does all the work.  What will it take for you?  What will it take for him to not loose you?  The hard way or the easy way?  Will you see him working in your life and still reject him?  Time is running short, not today or tomororw, but soon, you will have to choose who you serve and who your hope is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment