Tuesday, March 2, 2004

Attempt # 5335 part 1 of 2

I have wrote this entry like 3 times now and just before I could save the power flikered here at the house and shut the computer down and it was lost. Then this morning the journal wouldn't let me click on add new entry. So here we go again, and uggg it frustrates me that AOL by phone is still down.

I had to eat humble pie Sunday.  I had to ask a friend to forgive me cuz I was just not acting right.  It all started back in December when I was part of the planning for GS neighborhood holiday party.  I was in charge with helping decorate.  Back when my older two was in Head Start I did alot of vollunteer work and made many friends and one of them was Sue. A project we worked on together was a fundraiser using pics with Santa.  Sue had her ex-husband build this realy awesome sleigh for Santa (Josh played Santa that year) to sit in for the pics.  So I asked her if I could use it for this GS event.  It was no problem as long as I could get it back and forth.  I have moved away from her and its a good 25 min drive.Neither of us had a truck so it took some doing for me to find one to use. At the last min I was able to find someone to pick up from her house and bring it to mine and then to the event with the little detail of how to get it back to Sue left hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment