Thursday, March 4, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNMARIE!!!

  Well, she's not a baby anymore, but she is still my baby.  My daughter AnnMarie turns 7 today!  Can't hardly believe how fast that came up.  Lilly's birthday is Monday and she will be 4yrs old.  I will work on the picture montoze of them and post it here soon.  I did it for Zane and made a slide show movie with music for his b-day, so ofcourse they expect me to do the same for them : )

G.S. cookies came in yesterday and I have a whole kitchen full of them!  Annie took two boxes of thin mints in for her birthday treat for her class.  My friend Amy is coming over today to help me separate them for delivery.  My sister Marcy is coming this weekend and bringing her baby twins with (finaly get to see them!) so this puts a kink in me and Annie deliverying the cookies this weekend, but we have till the 20th to get it all done.

Yes I did see that artical about the GS in Texas breaking ties with Planned Parenthood. I heard of it before today but thanks Netta for sending it to me anyways.  As a rule in G.S.when we are in uniform and under that title we are not to associate publicly under any politcal party.  It is very obvious to me what political party supports Pland Parenthood, so I can say it was right for them to break ties with that buisness.  I have to ask and see if my local GS Council is tied to them. If we are I would be very upset.  I want nothing to do with them, and you all know my feelings on abortion.  They are one of the biggest abortion mills around here and it makes me sick that GS, an orginaztion that promotes the health and welfair of girls would be tied to them.  Abortion is NOT Safe, Is NOT rare, and I would not recomend it for any girl or women.  I go out of my way NOT to support companys that support Planed Parenthood.

Anyways this is a day of celebration of the Life of my daughter, who by the way I had when I was 20, poor, in school, married but only for 9months, yep folks she was concived on the honymoon. lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl!

    Try not to eat too many of those girl scout cookies, I've discovered that the calories count the same, whether they're for a good cause or not! ha ha oooh, my favorite: thin mints from the freezer crumbled up over premium vanilla ice cream .... yummmmmm

    [our freezer is stuffed with this year's haul]

    ~ Karyn
    http://beta.journals.aol.com/karynetaylor/WhateverItTakesMyChoices/

    ReplyDelete