Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Another Talented J~Lander

Over at Lifes Lessions she has shown us some of her talent with penil drawing.  Truely wonderful.  Kicking around the idea, depending on how much she would charge, comissioning her to do one of my children together.  Mothers day is coming up : ) And I deserve it right!  My kids aren't getting any smaller ya know and it would be cool to get one of them at this time. Man Zane is 9, Annie just turn 7, Lilly just turned 4 and Sophia's 3rd birthday is in July.  My babies are not really babies anymore.

I like this Life Lessions cuz she lives in Milwaukee Wis. and reading her journal here and there is like a visit home.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I was born in Janesville, Wisconsin. Hope you get a picture done. HUGS, Barb

    ReplyDelete