Monday, October 18, 2004

122 Emails!!! Just a quickie entry

I have pictures galor and stories of this weekend to share with you but not in this entry lol it is just a quickie.  It seems like I am the only one who takes the weekends off for blogging?  My in box is filled to the hilt with journal alerts!  Really it is going to take me a week just to go threw them all.  I know I need to cut down on how many journals I read but who to choose to cut and not cut is too hard for me. I love them all! *Even the one's who don't have me in thier links or come to my ~J to comment.  Heavy sigh.. So I will have to do some comtemplating on that.. I know I need to redo my links side bar badly.. coming soon!

Thanks for all your comments too btw.. NO I will not be putting that China out into my hutch.  I have the hutch filled already with pics and memorbealia from our wedding and also that is where I keep the angel figures ppl have given me as gifts.  For some reason or another people think I collect them lol but really I don't.  Also if I put the China out that I promised to my sister I will see it every day and when the time does come to give them up I will be too sad to do it.  So out of sight and out of mind is the best policy for me here.  But thanks for the suggestions.

Josh had another rain day today! UGH!  This has not put him in the best of moods so I have steered clear of the puter and dug into my Stephen King book.  Josh is getting worried ofcourse.. he figured there will only be 3 full days on this coming paycheck.  He has gone to the Union webpage and has called the Union Painting Companies listed there asking if they are hiering.  Winter is always slow and his company seems to be slower than normal.  All the work they have him on is outside lately and so when it rains he can't work.  I guess I should be worried about this but I am not.  I am standing on that Peace that God will take care of us, that is how I got threw the last 3 winters and how we will get threw this one too.  Less than one more year and he will be a journymen! Whahoo.  There is a clearing up ahead and I will stay focused on that!  I just wish he would be more optimistic also.  I understand why he is like that and his frustrations but doesn't he remember what he was told going into all this? Why doesn't he hold those promises as dearly as I do?  Doesn't he know worry and fear and dought kills faith?  I am sure he get's it or will eventualy or else we will keep walking around the mountain till he does.

I sent in my submission to the Novel Journal for the new story.  Lori said she will post all of them Tomorrow and then the voting starts!  I really hope mine is choosen!  Lori is not going to post who the author's names are to the entries so it will be neat to just pick by the story and not the person who is writting it.  I will post the link tomorrow so you can get a peak and vote!

Ok I gots to go.  I hope to come back on later tonight and post about my weekend and all the pics

 

6 comments:

  1. lol, ya I think your the only one that takes off for the weekend. I just take off whenever I feel like it. I havent gotten any comments of emails so I guess noone was worried!....cant wait to see these pics! ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see who wins. Yeah I really wanted to get it done sooner but some entries are coming in or requests to join the writers fields. SO I thought I d give them till tomorro night. I think it will really be fun starting a new story.  I cant wait for yoru pics. Yes I had to cut down on those who I just did not have as special a bond with as others or who did not come to my journal. Its hard and its sad. I wanted to read adn encourage all. But priorities you know. SO as you can see I still come to yours. I LIKE yours and feel a bond with you too. A kin ship. Cnat wait for your pics. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting on your pictures. And boy, do I understand your problem with journals. My emails have gone as high as 200 and I had cut some journals out. Still...lol, I just enjoy writing, meeting people, and doing what I do. hate cutting any out but if we didn't we'd never be off the computer or have a life. take care...and know you're always in my prayers. Hugs. *Barb*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pictures ... I'll be waiting to see!  I understand on the e-mails and journals.  We are patient. :-)

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that sounds like a cute idea about the new story lines. You are way behind. Just delete them all and start fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Instead of "alerts", I do "blog jogs", whenever I have some free time online, I'll go through the journals on my side bar and at my favorites.  This is why sometimes you'll see more than one comment from me, I have to catch up on entries.  And to make it easier for everyone (including myself, since my entries take so long to put together), I only journal 1-2 times a week.  Hope you figure somethign out that works for you!  :-)
    ~JerseyGirl    

    ReplyDelete