Wednesday, October 6, 2004

A Dream or should I say nightmare..

I want to write this down before the fog of my memory takes it away..

This is what I dreamed this morning just before waking to get the kids up for school.

I was out in Vegas visting Consuelo.  You know my best friend! We was driving around in her car.  She had just picked me up and we was all excited to see each other and doing the catch up thing.  But for what ever reason I was sitting in the backseat and she was upfront driving.. kinda like she was my limo driver lol.  We talked about her family and as she said talked about her mom and dad a picture of them flashed in my head and I could see them clear as a bell.  I love her family you know.  Then we had stopped and gotten out of the car and I am not sure where we went or what we did but as we got back to the car it was night.  A group of teens or young adults was near by.  I was not very freaked out by them because I thought they are ppl just rebeling but it really was freaking Consuelo out.  Then a blond one with spiky hair came up to talk with us.  He was being nice but in a threating way (can you understand that).  I was nice but the pit of my stomic started to churn as I sensed danger.  Then the whole group like decended upon us all talking at once to us.  Consuelo was trying to get into her car as fast as she could but instead she was going into her backseat and gave me the keys to drive.  Before I got in I addressed the Goths by saying " I know who you are and who you serve.. You have no power over her or me.  I am protected by the blood of the Lamb and In Jesus Name I cast you away". And I got into the drivers seat and looked back at Consuelo (she was about in the fetal position) and I said "See what you attract(demons) when you play around with that Wicca Shit?"

And this is when I woke up.  I had a few min. before the kids had to get up so I tried to slide back into my dream state but no go.. it was gone.

I do not remember my dreams that clearly when I have them.  I can count a handful of times when I can.  So when I do have one of this mannor and it is still rememberable I take note of it.  I want to brush it aside and not think about what it means but No dream interpitation needed here.. I know exactly where this one came from.  Please Pray for Consuelo and me.. I need to call her badly now!

 

4 comments:

  1. lol,that was weird. but hey my dreams aren't far from it either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that when I have dreams like that. YOU know I have been talking to several who have been having bad dreams it must be the season . WEIRD dreams tooo> <Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very intesting dream.  I recently had a dream about people practicing witchcraft bringing demons out from Hell.  I'll be praying for you and your friend.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mary that sounds like such a trippy dream....I love deep dreams, but this one seems almost metaphorical.
    E

    ReplyDelete