Friday, October 22, 2004

Train Wreck Of THoughts.. what ever happen to her?

Going threw my links I am kicking myself for not noticing that Nettie was gone!!! How long has she been deleted? I loved her sooooo much.. why didn't she fwd us a new addy?!!

I kinda sorta remember her saying she might be going off line, I think? But I was in my own drama at the time so I think I forogt? *DEEP SIGH* Well now I miss her!!

For those of you who didn't know her and those of you who do and may recall.. She was a young mother who loved loved loved her booboo baby girl.  She was an oxycontin addict that was in treatment but she seemed to of been doing real well with that situation in her life (cuz she loved her daugher so much)  She was a bartender then quit and went on to better things and got excited about her new job.  She lived with her boyfriend and was always in drama about him, but you just know they would end up together, married or not (i suggest she move out till they was ready for that comintment)  She struggled alot but she was a strong person in my opinion!  I would love visiting her even though she posted less and less often and kinda faded away.  I will have to remember her in my prayers.  If any of you have a favorite memory of her leave it in my comment section and if you know if she moved to a differnt IP fwd me her addy!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I dont think I ever saw her journal. I may have. I m the kind of person that would have to see it to open my memory. thats sad though when you realized you missed someone. I guess when someone says they will not blog for awhile time slips by and we exepct we will hear from them and then we dont. Time just goes by so fast and we suddenly realize its been a year . Then you say hey I havent heard from them they never came back. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad that you didn't get to tell her goodbye. I find that happening a lot here in J-land. I get attached to somebody and next thing I know he, or she, is gone. Will keep this one in prayer. Hugs. *Barb*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have written her...no reply. Not even sure if the letters were read. : (

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I thought you were talking about me (my name is Nettie as well), until I read about her life.  How sad.  I don't know much about this journal, I think I came across it a few times.  I hope she's okay.
    ~JerseyGirl

    ReplyDelete