Thursday, October 14, 2004

A quickie.. more to come tomorrow!

Let me just say.. People here are going BaseBall NUTS-O!! Ummm I guess it's being called Cardinal Nation LOL.  Everywhere I look there are signs wishing the Cards good Luck and ppl in Red Cards T's and Hats.  *Gasp* We even watched the last two games!  Yesss, I am a fair weather fan!  But all this hype is good for our city.  What if we actualy do make it to the Word Seires?!

 St. Louis Cardinals : The Official Site

 

 I have been busting my butt all day! Josh being my slave driver (just kidding sweetie).  He had another rain day and thought today would be the perfect day to pain the living room.  UGGGGGGGGG ..NOT what I had in my plans for the day let me tell ya! But it's done!  Nice clean walls, rearanged living room, picture frames all cleaned and put back in thier place.  I dusted and swept up like a mad women today.  I was Josh's min-aprentice.  He was teaching me all the tec. stuff about being a good union painter.. and I was laughing my butt off the whole time.  I will post the pics tomorrow of me in my painter's shirt and hat.  I am sure I look ugh but it will be funny.

I KNOW the debates was more than 15 min, but that is all AOL'S REPLAY would show.  I guess they just condenced the sound bites.. no fun there.  We watched the baseball game, like every other hot blooded Saint Louisian did.  So I guess you get to skip my comentary on this one LOL.

 

More tomorrow.  Love YOU all!! 

                                                     (goodnight)

5 comments:

  1. Painting??? Oh my!!! -=) Can't wait to see the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandfather played for the st louis cardinals but only for a efw years. He was an achololic. WOW you better share pics of the fun JUST KIDDING you had with hubby. Yeah I hate all thoes this is how you pain tips I just wanna slap it on. Drives me nuts the slowness of perfectoin LOL Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to have a painter hubby. You're lucky. I"m always stuck painting the house. Remember when I painted? Half my pictures are still not put back. Thanks a lot ronnie! Good for you. Must look really  nice. I hope the Cardinals win the playoffs. I am a fare weather yankee fan too. I mean..I don't watch any of the games all season, but I do    listen from other side of the room as hub and son and people outside my window scream and cheer when they do well. And I listen to all the talk about this or that player. But I never actually sit down and watch a yankee game till playoff time. LOL See ya with more journal entries tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would be great if they made it to the series with the Yankees!  Go Yankees!
    :-)
    ~JerseyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go BRAVES!!!

    Oh wait, they lost in the playoffs again!  I wonder who will beat Atlanta next year in the postseason?  

    My great grandfather was a Cardinals fan, so I guess I will be pulling for them the rest of this postseason.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete