Friday, October 1, 2004

Is it Nov YET?!!!!!!! PLEASE???! AWWWWW... ONLY OCT1!

When I had cable I was a news junkie.. But since we have not had cable in a very long time I had to make due with the local stations.. and they suck.. And the Internet where I can find out what ever and whenever.. and I am sick of the Election Furry that is going to be happening, even here in J~Land you see it.  Is there really any undecided voters still??   Anyone I know or any Blog or Journal I have read has their strong views and candidate picked.

I did watch the debate last night and I am having debate hangover with all the coverage over it.  How they pick apart every little detail and interpretation each person's reaction.  I watched it.. I do not need it retold to me what happen!  But I guess this is what the media live to do every four years.  That is what all the talk shows are for (that I don't listen to).  I like to think for myself and not have someone tell me how to interpret something or what to think about this or that.  I may not be the most educated person on the block but I do have a brain and means of finding out what I may need to know to make an informed choice.

I thought both candidates did well in stating their positions and making clear cut differences between themselves.  I watched it on PBS BTW.  When the topic of the UN came up and how Bush refused to join the international court and sign the Kyoto(sp) treaty and Kerry made that out to be a bad thing??? That is where I stood up and declared (my opinion) BUSH IS SOOOOOOOOOO GOING TO LOOSE.. NOT BECAUSE HE IS WRONG BUT BECAUSE HE IS SOOOOOO RIGHT!!!!  Keep in mind I still have ringing in my ears Cameron Diaz crying we are so alone in the world.  Most of the ppl I know are confidant Bush is going to win, and when I say I don't think so, it is not very popular in my circles.  Not that I am voting agenst him but looking how America is turning her back on God.  I am fully aware of endtime prophecy and for the One World Government to come to be.. There has to be a President willing to join it.  At this time Bush is fighting it tooth and nail.  I see Kerry wanting to embrace it fully and gleefully.  For that very fact I can see how God would raise him up to do it and to give the backsliding, complacent, wondering, disobedient child of America what she wants to boot.  After Nov. I think times are going to be very grim for us here in the USA, even grimmer than they are now. Us meaning the on fire Christians.  When Kerry gets in.. he is going to be able to appoint the next round of Supreme Court Judges, ones who are slanted towards the liberal view, pro-death, pro-UN, and anti-Christian.  Don't get me wrong I am not calling Kerry the antichrist or even the beast.  But surely a pawn in the scheme of things.  I am just saying all this.. Marking it down for later so you can't say I didn't warn you.  But don't take my word for it.. I may be wrong.. I don't claim to be a prophetess or anything.  Really I do want Bush to win but I don't think it is going to happen.

I am going to cast my vote and make my stand.  My stand on Abortion, my stand on smaller government, my stand on not allowing the world to dictate to us what we should or should not do, my stand on who I want to make choices for ME and My family and who represents my values the best.  That will be my voice and my valley of decision and God will know my heart does not just speak with words but with my actions also.

5 comments:

  1. I tell you you area brave woman I can not watch a debate to save my life. UGH I just hate politics. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you put all of that into one big piece. What you said is so true. I know everyone is speaking about it and it gets annoying too but sometimes you just got to ignore it. Anyways besides that I fully understand where you are coming from and I think this is going to be a hard election for the USA. Believe it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to get the election over with already!  I do think Bush will win.  Just a funny feeling.

    ~jerseygirl
    http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOl im not calling Bush the anti christ. But ummm if the shoe fits. And I think you will have no worries mary come november 2nd. Bush will win! Just like he won the first time. So relax. Don't hate me because I think bush sucks. Because I love you Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely put. I stated in my Debate entry that I was not sure who I would be voting for this coming election. I should have rephrased it, but hate giving people a load of alerts to correct myself after I've already hit 'save'. I will not be voting for Kerry, so many people call out that Bush flip-flops. These same people refuse to come to terms with Kerry doing so much flip-flopping even the Williams sisters would be hard pressed meeting him on a tennis court. Does this mean I will be voting for Bush? On that, I'm still unsure. I stand behind him on many issues, and yet against him on a select few. People push for everyone to vote to make a difference, pick the lesser of two evils so to speak. That's just not how I want my vote counted. Perhaps I will abstain, perhaps not. On that, I have not made up my mind.

    Steph~

    ReplyDelete