Thursday, October 7, 2004

Gotcha!!! **Evil Grin**

Josh had called me this morning but I didn't answer so he left me a voice message.. he sang me part of a song and then said "Just calling to see how u are doing.  I know you was grumpy when I went to bed last night.  I love you"

He called me later this afternoon to see if I had heard it.. nope. LOL So after getting disconected with him I had to go and hear it and since I couldn't put THAT on here I thought I would do the candid journal with him.  HE IS GOING TO GETTTTTTTTMEEEEE if he sees this lol.  But isn't he sweet lol ok we will see when he gets home how sweet he will still be lol.

He got off work early and called to ask if I wanted him to bring me anything for lunch. mmm what should I ask for.. I have no clue! lol  Chocolate! lmbo.

 

I LOVE YOU JOSH!!

5 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwww thats so cute. Its so sweet. What is he going to say when he hears that. he has a nice sounding voice. Thats so sweet asking if you wnat something. I love that candid voice on the journal BUT GIRL what is he gonna say I cant wait to hear what he says when he sees this!!!!!!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. ask for a big choclate brownie Blizzard from DQ!!!!!!!!!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your butt is in double trouble for that one!!! Oh and ask for some...oh nevermind *wink wink*! Hope you guys have a wonderful day! ~Rachie

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWW that was so sweet.  so nice you let me hear it too. Love Ya both mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg im crying. i have never in my life had a conversation like that with my hub. No wonder. and it must be all the great sex. LOL Very sweet. Thank you for sharing that. I hope he don't get mad at you. He sure does sing nicely. LOL

    ReplyDelete