Thursday, October 7, 2004

Yessss it has everything to do with my monthly friend.. rant mode

Why is it when you are feeling your crapiest is when your husband decides it is time to "I am not trying to nag but..(fill in the blank)" I about threw my shoe at him.

YES, I know I am breaking my virtuous women rule and ranking on my husband here but really it was the whole day and not just him.. but he didn't help it much either.

As you can see from previous post I didn't wake up to the best of thoughts.  That dream about Consuelo and Me did have me freaked a bit.  I DID call her, in the morning.. Something I NEVER do but I did use my phone card so it won't be on our phone bill. *thrifty me* I waited till 10 my time so it wouldn't be real early Vegas time.  Ofcourse she was suspicious of why I was calling her.  I told her I had a dream with her in it and I took that as a prompting to call her.  She was just getting ready to leave to take her dad to work so our conversation would have to be short she said. Bummer. So I skipped the catch up chit chat and got right to the dream.  May I just say first.. Consuelo has always been one interested in dreams and dream interpretation.. So I told her and as I came to the end part about "See what you attrack when you mess with that crap" She lets out a gasp* I KNEW IT* but it was an annoyed gasp, not the oh ya I get it gasp. I wasn't surprised but I had to tell her, warn her.  Then she goes into "Well, it was just a dream and dreams don't mean anything" I told her bull crap you have never thought that and you know it and it is not like I made this up to annoy you.. I don't control my dreams or even remember them that often. We ended our conversation on nice terms with us saying we will call each other back.. but you know that never happen. I probably wont hear from her for 3 month. (please pray for her)

Then I had a nice IM Chat with Rach.. We really hadn't chatted much in a while so it was nice.  I did brag a bit about my hubby.. Not trying to make her jealous or anything lol and that got me thinking that I may go and get me some tonight because of the other night and because I can lol I am really a blessed women in that department.  JOSH I LOVE YOU! After my chat with Rach I went into cleaning mode and then I went to the bathroom and that is when the bomb dropped. ughhh I HATE IT when that happens.  I miss not having a period. That is one of the great things about being preggers lol.  So needless to say I ain't getting me any tonight. *thinking I should edit this knowing that maybe my Pastor or someone could happen upon this lol especial since I just got a e-mail from my Pastor saying he is back on line now.. but I am in rant mode.. God forgive me for not being modest*

So to soothe me I put on some really great Christian Music.. Casting Crowns, DC Talk, News Boys and Zoegirl.. I am really loving this MusicNet@AOL (I got an extended free trial till Dec..then for real it is getting canceled) It really helped my mood and I was praising the Lord and singing aloud and dancing with the girls.  I got dishes done. Floor swept. Laid down my new kitchen area rug. Some more laundry washed (but not folded). I could have and should have done more but my energy was sucked out of me.  I at least got dressed today.. Down to my shoes(a FLYLady rule.. but they wasn't laced shoes) and hair pulled back into a bun.  I am still working on that baby step philosophy.  I did go to bed earlier lastnight then I have been.

But does Josh notice any of that? NO. Only what I have not done, and what I should be doing, things I plan on doing but keep slipping.  I did provide a HOT meal before I left to go to church.  But he doesn't like tuna hot, I made tuna helper.  I know he doesn't like it but I don't make it often and it was cheap and easy and last week we was very tight on grocery shopping.  There was left overs from the good meal I made lastnight.. I told him he could heat up that if he wished to.  He made me promise to only serve hot tuna once a month instead of twice. gurrr.. (with our budget he is lucky I don't serve it 3 times a week).

I have not really been to a Wed night service in almost a month and my presence has been missed.  Always nice to be asked during the announcements Mary where you been, how you doing (sinking down in my seat slightly embarrassed, but that is how we are, tight like that). I will not go into rant mode about church because I am sure God meant for me to hear what I needed to hear, I just wasn't in the mood to hear it if you know what I mean.  The topic was Financial Planning-God's Way.  OH and I have a hand out with notes.  Mostly stuff I know and mostly stuff I all ready do to the best of my ability but there was a few sore spots I want to address but didn't I just say I wouldn't do rant mode on church..

*patting myself on the back for not buying that $120 leather coat that was so perfect, I am not an impulse shopper.. well at least not that much of one*

Josh and I haven't really had a decent conversation all day.. More like snippets of ones. Him calling me from work to make sure we don't have plans on the 16th so we can go to a retirement party.. Him telling me about the gift they want to buy the guy I don't even know and him looking it up online..Me yelling at him for being short with Zane and yelling at him while he was trying to "help" him and him saying he wasn't yelling THIS IS YELLING..(he have PMS too?) Me saying it would be nice but I know we cant go to Vegas with his Mom for Thanksgiving to see his little sis..Him bringing up my oral surgery that we can't afford and how long do I think I can go with out teeth and oh ya if I got a full time job with benefits that would help pay for that..Him looking at bike stuff on his message board he likes and asking me to help him find an icon for his profile there and then getting mad when I do try to help..Him asking why did I delete the comment he made in my journal.. Me telling him I told him I was going to when he put it in under my SN..Him looking at an add from the mail with camping stuff saying he will probly stop by there after work (we are planning a family camping trip now for the 29th and 30th burrrr) Him sitting me down before he goes to bed to say "I am trying not to nag but... Zane and I need socks washed, I know throwing them in now.. You need to clean out your stuff you have stored in Zane's room.. yes I keep planning on doing that, I will tomorrow..I am not out of work whites yet but will be soon.. ok I will put them in tomorrow then..When are you going to fold the laundry that has been sitting on the couch for the last two days..gurrr I was going to get to that today but... When will you get the laundry caught up, there is stuff downstairs that is probably ruined from the last time it rained and now its about time for winter cloths to come out.. YES I know.. I will work on that tomorrow.. Oh ya and don't forget you promised to take a walk with the girls...

SURE.. I AM SUPPER WOMEN, I CAN DO IT ALL AND BE SEXY IN AN APRON AS I COOK YOUR DINNER TOO.

lol I don't even own an apron... OK end of rant.. 

OHHHHHHHH AND I FORGOT TO ADD... NOOOO CHOCOLATE IN THE HOUSE EITHER!!

6 comments:

  1. OH man if I was there I would run out and get you the biggest block of choclateand a sack of chips too with a good ole drink of jack and coke!!!!!!!!OH Im sorry We women all have the same AUNT ........... AUNT FLO!!!!!!!!!!! None of us can stand her. Yes Men need to step back when its that time. I was just talking with a woman abouit it. He husband siad cant you just control it!!!!!!!! ???????? SHE said it just whels up inside of you and comes out. YOu know a week and half ago I ranted for three hours over a video tape I cant find!!!!!!!!  I knew i oculd make a nother one but Nun the less I ranted. THREE Solid hours. Had everyone inthe house jumping!!!!!!! you know in bible times when a woman had NIDDAH (they call aunt flo niddah) She was not to be asked to do anything or touched for two weeks. If you know the story of Rachael in the old testament her father looked for his idol that she stole. He would not look under the pillow she was sitting on her bed stuff becuase it was her time. A man would not touch a woman or disturb her. Rachael knew that so she faked Niddah. Hows that??????????  Men KNEW back then. Todd knows since we have been married so long and are in our forties that ..............  ITs best to leave me alone and just wiat till it blows over. I m so glad you are so honest. I think its so endearing. I love your openess. RANT ON GIRL!!!!!!!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends been over too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor girl. LOL that's all I'm gonna say so I don't get you in any trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. be cranky..i still luv ya anyway!!!!!! ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, NO chocolate in the house!  ::sending CHOCOLATE immediately::

    What good is the journal if you can't rant once in a while?  

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can be cranky if you want. Won't change my opinion of you one little bit. you're still tops in my book. Hugs. *Barb*

    ReplyDelete