Saturday, October 9, 2004

The PayBAck???

Has Josh been in here messing with my Journal???????

 

Yesterday I had planned on coming on and writting a glowing entry about my husband and how I was glad I got to share his voice with you all and that side of him.  But he was off from work and kept me away from the computer all day lol.

Gaaaaaaawwwdddd Now you all are like in love with him and now I will not be able to rant about him or ever ever say anything neg about him.  I told him that. And he did come and read your comments. Then he read my other entries lol.  I told him I had PMS when I wrote that. I have got him sooooo paronoid now, he thinks anytime I call him he is going to be recorded or anything He says will end up here all over my corner of the World Wide Web. LMBO

He made me expain to him How I was able to do that, record him in here.  That last voice entry he was confused when I confessed.  He thought I put his voice mail in here, not that it was our actual conversation on here.  He CALLED me a sneek! lol  He threatened to delet it and even made me give him my new password!!!  He has always had my password and I know his so it wasn't too big of a deal for me to give him my new one, in fact I knew He was going to do that so the one I made up was a message to HIM! ROFLMBO.  I threw a fit and saved those entries when he came on here to delet them.  He was going to comment he said not delet them but since I threw a fit he will just leave it alone.  THAT'S RIGHT YOU DON'T MESS WITH A PERSON'S BLOG!!! Make your own and mess with that one! LOL  I was sat on till I was sworn to never doing that again.

Yesterday afternoon I had to leave the house to go and pay some bills.  I was gone for 3 hours.  I have not been out of the house in forever and decided to go look at some winter coats, just window shop since I KNOW we are broke.  I made the mistake of going to a store that is not that close and takes me going on the highway to get to it.  The mistake was the time of day. Rush HOUR traffic! YUCK!!!  That is why it took me soooooo long in getting back home.

When I got home Josh was messing with me badly!  He said JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT I DID IN YOUR JOURNAL!     WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU DO!  He claims he left a comment in my last entry (the jibjab one) but it had nothing to do with that entry but it was his comments on my otherentries.... he said he was busting me out, showing how I embelish everything I say (not true!!! I only embelish a weee bit here and there, dont we all?)  He claimed that everybody saw it, and made comments on that comment. He said he may just start his own journal so his side can be seen.  That, see what you wish for you may just get it (not in a good way) HE was laughing at me!  I  WANT TO SEE! I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW.  NOPE STAY AWAY FROM THE PUTER YOU CAN LOOK LATER.  I demanded to know what he wrote and what everyone else said to it, but I can make dinner first and then look.  He wouldn't tell me what he said in here and he was like "IT IS KILLING YOU ISN'T IT!"  "NOOO" and insirt tounge sticking out here!

I let it go lastnight.  I had the debates to watch and then we watched a movie and fell asleep on the couch.  Josh had CubScout stuff with Zane today.  OHHH YOU should see them both in thier uniforms.. I should of took a pic.  Josh did take my advice and shave his mustash off but left his chin fuzz. So he has something of a baby face again and looks more his age lol but he doesnt like IT and so does Sophia! She said "where did it go!! Get it back! WHERE IS MY DADDDY!!! YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE HIM ANYMORE! Go and put it back on, now you just look like JOSH" LOL all that from a 3yrd! 

So now that Josh is gone I came on here to see what he did and I don't see a darn thing!  I relize this is his pay back, messing with my mind and not my journal.  DANG! HE IS GOOOD.

4 comments:

  1. Power play games between people who love each other are so much fun. Josh IS good. You better improve kiddo or he'll really zap you good one of these days. *Barb*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny. Yeah we all know how much of a softy he sounds now LOL We can see you two are so in love. That was a meanie and sneaky of him to do that trick to you. Tell him go ahead and start his own journal we will all spam him with comments from j land in his journal. But he better say nice things about you my dear friend. LOL OR we women shall have to fix him good LOL Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys crack me up! going to read your debate entry.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL how cute is this?! Your husband sound soo hot =-p  Am I allowed to say that?! He's married man for pete sake!! And you are my friend!! I am going to stop before its too late!
    Love,
    E

    ReplyDelete