Friday, October 22, 2004

Do YOU LOVE ME??? HUG ME THEN!!

I got pretty deep in my Stephen King book tonight and I just HAD to take a break before it got too intense and there would be no stoping point lol.  So I decided to do what I have been putting off and that is revamp my Other Journals Links!  I am soooo lazy and it was hard to find the links to my fav journals because with that alerts button you don't have to save the URL in you fav folders.  Bascily what I did was went threw my e-mail alerts and put the ones on that I read most often.  I am sure I have missed a few and if you feel negeltected leave me your link and it will find it's way on the list.  I just did the journal names, not fancy like I have seen some ppl get with that side bar.  I also went to my links section and recheck them to make sure they was current.  And I got lost on some sites just reading lol so much info to bone up on. Ohh and now I am tempted to start to add more blinkie pages but that would be time consuming lol.  I know I need to add a few more of my fave sites to that list but I don't want to clutter up my journal (that would be a bad flylady thing to do *wink at Rach)

Also if you are preceptive you will see I was playing with my About Me section as well.  I saw the hug thing in an entry over at Anna's blog and I HAD TO PUT IT in my about me section.  I guess I am just a bit, just a wee bit, envious of all the blogs I read and how they always have tons of comments and I am lucky to get 4 or 5 (on a good entry).  I realize that stuff isn't all that important and that there are lurkers maybe who just glance at me here and there and I HAVE AWESOME friends who do comment!So for all those who love me and do or don't comment, could you please at least give me a hug when you drop by?  Hugs are a good thing and that hug counter will change to cute smilies with each hug!

Ok now that I am done sounding pathetic and desprate lol go give me a hug and then check out my other journals section and see some of the newier journals I added.

5 comments:

  1. Im going to give you several :>}

    ReplyDelete
  2. for what it worth, you should get 50 comments a day. With that good Christian heart of yours!
    Much love
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I haven't done flylady today. but as soon as i get through all my alerts i will. going to give hugs! ~Rach , flybaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! hope you are doing well! I gave you several hugs! Have agreat weekend! God bless, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been hugged, and I hope  you know I always stop by here to check up on things in huneybea land! :-)
    ~JerseyGirl

    ReplyDelete