Thursday, January 13, 2005

20 Journals and my thoughts on them.. guess who they are but I wont tell

Jumping right on the FAD wagon!  I saw this in Kara's journal and thought it would be fun. 

Take 20 journals/blogs you read and say things about or to them.  Never confirm or deny to the writers whether what you have written is directed at them or not.  My list will consist of AOL journals and some non-AOL journals that I read.  These are personal observations/opinions.  Feel free to do this in your journal!

Mine are all AOL JOURNALS but you are free to do non aol if you want. Have fun guessing who is who and what ones are me.

1.  You were one of the first commenter's I had gotten all those many posts ago.  I think you are nutty and dippy at times but you have your own teenage going into adult style that I likely would of had if I was not busy raising kids at your age.  I have learned about music from you and lived threw your eyes.  I miss you and wish you was not so busy with school and life so you could post more often.  I do enjoy when you come to me with questions about God and I hope I have helped.

2.  A newer journal I have started reading.  An angry person who takes refuge in music.  I have become protective of my emotions when I read new journals because of past hurts and faked journals and I wondered if this one was real or not.  At least the About ME picture is more real so I guess I will keep reading and make up my mind later.

3. Speaking of faked journals.. This one sucked me in slowly and got me off my guard.. many ppl.  I can only wonder about the truth since it has been deleted but I am over it and just don't really care anymore.  All I can say this one had some talent to be able to make up all those stories.

4. I enjoy this journal and we have become good friends.  I look forward to each entry with stories about family and faith and DOGS.  This journal makes me feel part of the family.

5. I love this journal even if there is not alot of detailed posts and spelling and grammar are some what country.. but that reflects this person so I don't judge it.  We share alot in common and have a good friendship and maybe we will met..even if it is on the other side of heaven. Keep witting!

6. This person is soooooo on fire for the Lord.. that sometimes I get hot just reading it.  I know some may see this journal as wacky and out there but I think it is honest attempt to warn people and wake them up out of their slumber. I do not always agree with this young Christian's doctrine but this person is growing in the Lord and we will always have that in common.  Some times I want to say tone it down some but I hold that back.. far be it for me to quench some one's fire.

7.  This journal and it's author is kooky and fun but mixed with personal strife.  Some entries are incoherent but that just adds to trying to figure out what this person is trying to get across.  Alot of the probs. in this journal would be solved if they would listen to common sence advice.. but some ppl have to do it their own way and get hurt and then wonder why me later.

8.  This journal makes us all laugh so hard we sometimes pee our pants.  The stories and aditotes about life and work and kids are often wrapped up in a sarcastic joking tone but you know this person loves their family to death.  When ever I need a good laugh I go to this one and a good cry I go to this person's other private journal.

9. Is there any doubt this person is the QUEEN of all of J~Land? She multi tasks, gets others involved in community events, has a big heart.  A leader that can be looked up to but never looks down at others.

10.  Her journal caught my attention first when she talked about a certian little red dress.. that she never did get btw *tisk*.  I consider her in my list of good friends and love reading her J~ even it is constant whinnying about men and marriage lol but sometimes I can relate.  She makes me feel guilty (not on purpose) for having such a healthy sex life with my husband.  She deserves so much more than she gets but that doesn't make her a martyr.  I pray that she will stop looking for happiness and see she can have it right now.  All she needs is right there in front of her.  But I get so much from her.. it isn't all B N M.. I have learned about sewing, cooking and music too.

11. This journal hurts my head to read it too much.  Deep thinker and fights the good fight about the news and current events.  I enjoy reading the banter in the comment section between the Libs and the Conservatives.. but I rarely comment.

13. This journal also makes me think but I dont get head aches from it. lol This journal has helped me grow as a writer and I will always be grateful for that.  I don't think this person knows how much they are loved in J~Land and how big an impact they have on us with it's weekly challenges and questions.

14. This journal gives me the perspective of over the road life and I always think of this person when I am driving and see big semis.  This journal also proves that Women CAN do anything that MEN can do!!

15. A journal that needs to be deleted.. been forever since it has been updated and what is on there is silly rants laced with fiction and truth.. stuff that is better left unsaid and locked back away from where it came from.  No one reads this journal because it purposely tries to stay under the radar.  I know this author too well and I am telling this person to just Delete it and forget about the dark side.

16.  This person could very well be the Saint of J~Land. She has many journals and is very well read.  I learn and grow from her inspiration often.

18. This journal I could read all day.  It has a mix of everything.. family, love, faith, well rounded and sincere. This journal lives it's life openly for all to read, the good the bad and the ugly is on display. Not the most popular in J~Land and judging from the comment section not that many readers, but who knows how many lurkers are out there?

19. Ever just read a journal because the author bugged you so much about reading it? This one I know is superficial and only there for attention but we all deserve a place for our voice.  I read because I was asked to and asked for advice.  They hardly update and when they do, if you don't comment right away they will IM you asking why.

20. I look forward to this Author coming back.  Not that I don't enjoy his wifes updates.. I just miss him so much.  He is a father figure to me and I love him very much and pray for his healing soon.

5 comments:

  1. oh mary i loved your list. I know i hate the fakes too. It pisses me off so much. Most people here are real and what you see is what you get...like you. And when a fake comes along to try and ruin what we have going here...i mean this is the nicest bunch of people on the net. And if you are loris family well so am i we're friends and relatives lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww KARA your too sweet with your comment. You do deserve so much better. NOW hunybea I did not get your alert again. I was just up So I checked it. I get some and not some. You sure put some good discriptions. YOU Know I can see who some are just like in Kara's. Of course one simple thing told me who I probably am. I sure would like to do this but I would be come jumbled about my discriptions But I may give it a try.Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I love this idea. you did very well on your comments of these journals. I think I recognized a few. Have a great weekend! God bless, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's some list...I think I might have recognized one journal on here...
    ~JerseyGirl
    http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a fun read!  Hope you and yours are well.
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete