Monday, January 3, 2005

Side Bar make over and Amy's visit

Being it is a New Year (wow '05) I decided it was time for a new side bar pic.  I loved the old one! But that is what it was, old and out of date. Annie was barely walking when that pic was taken to let you know how old.  But yesss I did look good, didn't I!  Every time Josh would see it he would snicker at it.  There was a debate between him and I about when that pic was taken and if there was anything under those feathers.  He swears he took that pic long ago when I was being naughty... I swear I took the pic myself while playing with Annie and her feathers.. I even have other pics of Annie with the feathers to prove it.. anyway.  I am dangerous now that I figured out some features to the Print Master program I have.  No, it is not Paint Shop Pro (one day) but it does have some fun features.  I have had it for a long time but just never really play in it.

What do you think of  My World View collage??  Each pic represents something or some one in my life.  Easy to figure out.  I changed it about a 100 times to get it just right.  I particularly like the pic of Josh sticking his tongue out.. that is all he does when I go to take a pic of him and I also like how it looks like I am looking up and down at myself.  I know some ppl are messing around with their fonts and colors in their journal.. but I choose not to mess up perfection in mine lol. jk

School is back in session!! Whaahoo!!  The kids said they had a good first day back and no home work.  I did take Amy home today, she is out of school still for various reasons.  She lives back near my old neighborhood so it was nice to see the old sites on the drive over.  We had to go threw this big old deal and stop at her mom's bf's to get the key to her house.  I was excited to see her house, had not been there since they moved in.  Not what I expected it to be.  She didn't hype it up or anything, it is just alot smaller than I had figured it would be.  And it was TRASHED.  Apparently her mom was also gone all weekend or so and left their two BIG BIG dogs home alone and locked inside (with a cat).  It was a stinky mess, if you can imagine.  I felt bad and even asked if she just wanted to go back home with me but she stayed and insisted her mom would help her clean it up.  When she was talking to her mom on the phone at my house she called her names and said she hated her.  I yelled at Amy and said it is not cool to call your mom names, you can hate her but not yell at her.  I know her mother likely deserved the names she was called but even so, respect has to start somewhere. I remember hating my mom here and there but OMG I wouldn't dare call her any names.  I guess I just got a glimpse of Little Amy's home life and it makes me sad, real sad.  I know no one has a pie in the sky life and everyone has probs, but just please keep little Amy and her family in prayer, they surely needs it.

I about cried when I read Amy's last entry!  I know she knows I read it, so she may of just been playing up to me, but still it was very sweet and I love her too.  And I wish she would of let me approve the pics she posted with ME in it lol I don't like them.  I would post more of the ones we took but YGP is acting up again tonight!

I wish we could have Amy over more often.

1 comment:

  1. WOW I love this song. Yeah I m glad you got this new collage. I love it. Man that is awesome. Do you want paint shop pro???????? Let me know. Lori

    ReplyDelete