Monday, January 3, 2005

Dig it baby! lol Fun pics & New Songs

Hope you like the pics... It is me and Little Amy.  She made me take silly pics and I was having fun making a collage in Print Master.  Now I know how to crop in it expect more of these lol.

More detailed post coming soon.

Lyrics to the new song in my ~J  Dedicated to Rach!!!! 

Atmosphere
By Toby Mac

I know you keep a journal and every page is rippled / From the tears that you cry, ain’t no meanin’ to your scribble / 'Cause words can’t describe what you’ve been feelin’ inside / It’s like thousand foot walls, and they’re still on the rise / But look up to a beautiful sound / And see for yourself you’re not that far down / And know this, I cannot love a little / My promise to you is unconditional

And I’ll keep the light on, for you / Just keep the course, you can weather the storm / I’ll keep the light on, for you/ You’ve come this far, don’t you ever lose heart, now

Just turn around and I’ll be there / I’m moving into your atmosphere / Just turn around and I’ll be there / I’m moving into your atmosphere

I know you’re all alone in a crowd full of friends / I can see it in your eyes that your fadin’ again / Checking out, moving into your hole / Where the light can’t touch any part of your soul / But hold up and let the river rush in / You can turn around and start livin’ again / Cause your life is a beautiful bloom / In the image of the one that created you

I’ll be there

Said I’ll be there, said I’ll be there
Said I’ll be there always, forever

2 comments:

  1. Okay, yea I listened, then read the lyrics. And dang does that ever explain some stuff. Dont know what else to say but THANKS! Coming back to talk to you in IM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!

    ~JerseyGirl
    http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

    ReplyDelete