Monday, January 17, 2005

Vooooooommmmm!

Discovery Channel is having it's Biker Build Off Marathon today and guess who had to tape them? hehehee.  That's o.k. I don't mind, even though I have seen most of them before.  If it makes Josh happy, it makes Me happy. Plus with sat. in my room too I am not chained to the living room TV.  Told you I would become a couch potato and become MIA in J~Land for a while lol.  I couldn't watch the one's with Indian Larry in them, too sad.

We are having our own little build off here at home.  Only it is pine wood derby car build off for the Cub Scouts.  Weigh in is tomorrow night at the Pack Meeting and then the derby is Saturday.  Josh and Zane really didn't start on the car until Sat. because Josh has been working nights and weekends have been busy busy. It looks like Josh is going to be working days for a few so Tonight they have to finish and go to paint and then he can take Zane for the weigh in.  Oh ya and Josh is making his own car this year.. looks cool so far. A Roadster, black and will have flames. Josh dug out the big 100 pound air compressor from the garage and we moved it to the basement so they wouldn't freeze their fannies off while air brushing.  When it is done I will snap a few pics and post them.  Josh is really getting in to it and I am like.. Isn't Zane supposed to do something? It is his car? lol but he did help sand it down and he drew the design for his car.

Yesterday I took Annie, my 7 going on 8 yrd daughter shopping.  Girl time.  She needed new shoes so bad! And Jeans.  Size is complicated with her as all ways.  She is big for her age and grows so fast.  She could of fit the size 10 jeans but they seemed a bit tight in the gut so I made her get the 12.  They are long on her but more comfortable I think.  She saw a pair that she about died over, the expensive ones ofcourse.  I told her she had a choice.. the cool more expensive pair or cheaper just as nice jeans and she could have two of them.  But just like her mom, opted for the more expensive ones.. OH MOM.. None of the girls have these at school.. I will be the first one! ANd I will be sooooooo cool.  She isn't even what I would call a Tween yet! And so it begins!

Look for Sophia in the next post singing her motorcycle song!  Dad had turned his baby into a Biker Baby!

1 comment:

  1. OH wow sounds so girl like. Yeah those biker build ups are so hooked for me. I cant wait to see her in her jeans. Put up pics girl Lori

    ReplyDelete